[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

"
Ranmaz wrote:
"
Ydoum wrote:

As I said long time ago in this thread, I have had a very similar build planned and just stumbled upon this build guide. I like helping others out. I did not follow the guide, but it had some very good points worth taking note of.

Ydoum, I noticed that you opted for the catalyst health pot instead of bubbling or seething.

You don't think Bubbling is the better choice?

With all the flask mods, I can heal my entire healthpool (5,4k) over 3.8sec. I find that quite helpful, since if I get hit again in fast succession, I will keep healing.

Flask management is already difficult as it is, as for effective use, I need 4 of them to be up at the same time, pretty much all the time.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last edited by Ydoum on Mar 28, 2020, 4:27:52 PM
Hey guys!

I've just sold all items from my previous build which I didn't like, and I'm thinking about this one. Got two questions:

1. How are the prices for items required for this build to work nicely at the endgame? I have around 20-25ex to spend on it. Will that be enough?

2.How good does it work with Delirium league? Looks like it has good dps and survivability, so in theory should work well, but is it really? Can you comfortably do delirious maps/Simulacrum lvl 20?

I'd appreaciate your answers, thanks!

6-linked with <200 fuses, alt-auged in under 10 in the same session.

Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last edited by Ydoum on Mar 28, 2020, 5:52:30 PM
Hey man, I'm playing SSF HC , i took your build cause ive looked for something quick to clear and farm . but i have no idea why in PoB my dmg seems so low, like what am i missin?

https://pastebin.com/Cjr0a4Gj

hope you could take a look and give me advices on how to improve my dmg
Did a fully juiced up t16 with 5 fine delirium orbs +sextants.

Downed both Kosis and his little fat brother. Got it recorded, if anyone would like me to upload it as well to see how the build performs.

I ripped once to Kosis, though. He had some odd auto-aim arc-like attack that was invisible because his earthquake has exactly the same color scheme...

To sum up:

Investment:
- 50c worth of orbs
- 4 chiesels for the map
- 1 t16 promenade

Results, converted to chaos:
- 80c (this includes 110 splinters)

Pretty meh, I must say.
Does anyone know if the cluster jewel passive Touch of Cruelty, which gives "enemies hindered by you take 10% increased chaos damage" benefits us with our wither totems? Since technically its not us hindering enemies, its our totems?
"
kaerrevival wrote:
Does anyone know if the cluster jewel passive Touch of Cruelty, which gives "enemies hindered by you take 10% increased chaos damage" benefits us with our wither totems? Since technically its not us hindering enemies, its our totems?

It does not work, since - as you said it yourself - it's totems hindering enemies, not us.
Hi there. I am enjoying this build a lot and just hit maps. What skill gems would you rank as most important to quality up first? want to get started on second set and wondering if its gonna be much cheaper to level them or buy gcp/20qual already.

Thanks!
Hey, having a blast with the build, quick clear speed helped me get some currency to get going and really feeling the speed.

However I'm quite lost on how to proceed with the new jewel system - what is good, what is bad and how do we get good jewels. Could someone share their experience on how to do things right?

Also I'm not sure what's the next chase item for me. My character is public, I would really appreciate some feedback. (Still got uber lab to do!)
Last edited by haita on Mar 29, 2020, 10:26:41 AM
"
haita wrote:
Hey, having a blast with the build, quick clear speed helped me get some currency to get going and really feeling the speed.

However I'm quite lost on how to proceed with the new jewel system - what is good, what is bad and how do we get good jewels. Could someone share their experience on how to do things right?

Also I'm not sure what's the next chase item for me. My character is public, I would really appreciate some feedback. (Still got uber lab to do!)

Here, check out my PoB: https://pastebin.com/U7gpMvYq

This should give you an idea how to use cluster jewels.

Make sure you are using the community PoB fork mentioned in the OP's first post.
Last edited by Ydoum on Mar 29, 2020, 1:38:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info