[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

"
Chridian wrote:
"
"
Chridian wrote:
yeah so in my head, in MY head, I was gonna get to 49, equip the replica alberons and meginords and do incredible dmg.
Not so much, doesnt work that way, conclusion, I'm an idiot

What did not work out?

I did league start with this build and did switch to wands at lvl 56 when I was able to equip obliteration. Before that I leveled with Caustic Arrow and Puncture for single target. But that was before Replica Alberons were available.

oh to put on the boots whilst using the recommended spellslinger setup to level with.
I did manage to get through the campaign, wasnt really fun so I needed a break but now I have the boots, the gloves, astramentis. So I'm trying to figure out what I need (without spending way too much money cause me broke) to be able to farm very low tier maps.

Oh, lol, the boots basically make the slingered spells do 0 damage :d
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
Domilele wrote:
anyone who managed to fit HH in with dmg and full resistance build?
Asking myself to start this build not sure tho.
I do have an budget of about 600ex for now - I prolly be able to get all the stuff with that right?

Yea, on 600ex that will be *easy*.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
Oh, lol, the boots basically make the slingered spells do 0 damage :d

You dont say xD
But yeah, I quicky realized my mistake and corrected it, now I need to find the motivation to farm low tier maps to get some more xp.
You said around level 85+ the build really kicks off? (Doing alberons version)
nvm
Last edited by Rammerz on Oct 30, 2020, 11:29:41 PM
"
Domilele wrote:
anyone who managed to fit HH in with dmg and full resistance build?
Asking myself to start this build not sure tho.
I do have an budget of about 600ex for now - I prolly be able to get all the stuff with that right?

With 600 ex id be tempted to sell you my gear!

Getting res capped with a HH can be tricky but if you use an explody chest it gets easier as you can get something like this:

This build is insane so far! I've never cleared at this rate before, let alone drained the health of T16+ bosses while facetanking most of the fight.

I've been running beachheads and delve lately for character/gem leveling, and it got me thinking about running a temporary 6L Kinetic Blast. I can afford to lose some single target in exchange for faster clear speed. Does anyone have any suggestions for the extra two gem slots?

I was thinking faster attacks (or swift affliction?) + unbound ailments

This for the warpath version of the build by the way.

Thanks!

I managed to get lucky with a Simulacrum drop and now have a headhunter but I'm on a minion build, and it doesn't feel like I'm taking full advantage of the HH. I'd like to try this build, it looks really fun. I have about 20 ex to spend, would that get me to a point of comfortably doing 60-80% beyond deli maps?
hello. how much accuracy do you need for this type of build?
With some optimization and a great watcher's eye, the resulting dps on kinetic blast is just insane.

Alternative auras allows you to imrpove even more your dps:

However, i noticed that clarity does not provide 20% increased dmg when it reserves mana. A solution would be to put it in the unique ring which grants no mana reserved to auras but yet, it's not worth it.

I'm working on my own "path" of the build, however if I love kinetic blast, I don't do much damage on power siphon, and I struggle to understand why, my single target dps sucks.
For example, I've a hard time against some shaper guardians.

Do you have any idea how could I improve my dmg on PS ?

Thanks.
"
BlueKagu wrote:
With some optimization and a great watcher's eye, the resulting dps on kinetic blast is just insane.

Alternative auras allows you to imrpove even more your dps:

However, i noticed that clarity does not provide 20% increased dmg when it reserves mana. A solution would be to put it in the unique ring which grants no mana reserved to auras but yet, it's not worth it.

I'm working on my own "path" of the build, however if I love kinetic blast, I don't do much damage on power siphon, and I struggle to understand why, my single target dps sucks.
For example, I've a hard time against some shaper guardians.

Do you have any idea how could I improve my dmg on PS ?

Thanks.

what is your damage in PS? in POB or tooltip...
i switch to the strengh build with warpath, and dps increased considerably..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info