[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

"
IverzonX wrote:
"
BlueKagu wrote:
With some optimization and a great watcher's eye, the resulting dps on kinetic blast is just insane.

Alternative auras allows you to imrpove even more your dps:

However, i noticed that clarity does not provide 20% increased dmg when it reserves mana. A solution would be to put it in the unique ring which grants no mana reserved to auras but yet, it's not worth it.

I'm working on my own "path" of the build, however if I love kinetic blast, I don't do much damage on power siphon, and I struggle to understand why, my single target dps sucks.
For example, I've a hard time against some shaper guardians.

Do you have any idea how could I improve my dmg on PS ?

Thanks.

what is your damage in PS? in POB or tooltip...
i switch to the strengh build with warpath, and dps increased considerably..

PoB says 29k, this is indeed, very low compared to the other builds.

I have probably missed something trying to make my own path.
how would you guys use split personality? im only level 90 atm

Ty for this guide, i invested a bit on this as my 2nd character.
Build is performing really well, done almost all content with it.
Note: Anomalous Kinetic Blast is awesome for clear
How are all of you getting those colors on the gloves? Doesn't it end up costing hundreds of vaals?

I have not been able to buy any yet due to how much they cost, but it seems like getting those colors would end up costing a ton more.

Edit:nm, didnt realize how cheap vaal orbs were lol
Last edited by Baldrick on Nov 5, 2020, 12:49:04 AM
I crafted this and I know it could be better. Was looking at potentially buying one and there are none on the market with the stats we need.

Could someone point me to the post that goes over PoB adjustments we need to make for the Warpath build?
I have big problem with the build. It doesn't deal any damage whatsoever, im currently at level 74 and can't get past uber Izaro while having most core items (except clusters)
my pob https://pastebin.com/pHkBgn5K
Thanks for help in advance
Can someone explain how to use Headhunter with this build? It's pretty underwhelming and doesn't seem to be worth 40ex. I've even had Immortal Ambition active and it just doesn't seem to do much. What am I missing?
"
leopard2lx wrote:
Can someone explain how to use Headhunter with this build? It's pretty underwhelming and doesn't seem to be worth 40ex. I've even had Immortal Ambition active and it just doesn't seem to do much. What am I missing?

Strange, my HH made a huge difference in the clear speed. It might be the maps your running (invest into them, run high tiers, etc) or maybe you just aren't finding many rares. Besides that, I'd make sure your build is in a decent place before the HH. Despair curse on the gloves can help a good amount too.

I'm running the strength stacking version, and it was already very effective before the HH. It really came alive when I swapped in a 6 link Kinetic Blast with Faster Attacks + Chain for everything except guardians/harder bosses. I've found that my 4 link power siphon can usually do fine with T16 bosses or lower.
Right now I'm on the warpath build and I'm running two Haemorrhage + Eternal Suffering jewels because it was way cheaper than the Wasting Affliction ones. My path of building says I would have the same or a little less DPS if I were to switch to the Wasting Affliction ones, which go for 4-5 ex each. I'm not sure why this is. Based on what I'm reading, it seems like wasting affliction should have better dps (especially for the price). Anyone have ideas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info