[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

"
thedeathbeam wrote:

I am not SMASHMe but I played this build with HH last league and used it for farming T19 100% deliriums, it was solid, I also did HoGM with it.

thx a lot thedeathbeam!!! How much is the life that we must to get in this league with HH version?
IGN Now with MssDeath
"
aaresmi wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

I am not SMASHMe but I played this build with HH last league and used it for farming T19 100% deliriums, it was solid, I also did HoGM with it.

thx a lot thedeathbeam!!! How much is the life that we must to get in this league with HH version?

I felt pretty comfortable at ~6k, but as soon as you start getting the ES buffs from HH it doesnt matter (and for that as was already mentioned before you really want Immortal Ambition).
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Highly considering this as my second Character right now, since I really wanna do something with Power Siphon.

Will I have a good time clearing all content with about 1800c and 8ex in my bank? (ofc in relation to the current weird economy)
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
aaresmi wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

I felt pretty comfortable at ~6k, but as soon as you start getting the ES buffs from HH it doesnt matter (and for that as was already mentioned before you really want Immortal Ambition).

Hi thedeadbeam,

could you take alook to my char, i have some issues with the survival, have a low life (3969 with immortal ambition actived). With this immortal ambition i have a lot of useless nodes like revenge of the hunted cluster.

Also i note low single target DPS

thx for your help!!!!
IGN Now with MssDeath
build going good so far, single target dmg is not the best tho.
do we drop 'perfect agony' when we go for cluster jewel path?

edit:
what should i get next in your opinion?
GEAR:
Spoiler

Last edited by myxii on Oct 26, 2020, 1:39:46 PM
Do you have some alternatives about cluster jewels? Those jewels that you provided are very hard to craft or are very expensive, maybe you have some alternatives in mind?

Anyone have any tips for Baran crusader fight?

I just get mana drained by the squares and die. I am using one mana flask, but that's not helping a whole lot.
I'm really sorry to be this annoying but, I kinda wanna try this build, but my currency is limited, around 800c or so.
I want to give the strength stacking version a shot because I feel like it might get changed next league and it looks like fun.
So if you'll forgive me, I wanted to just ask if you can start off with less and the build will work and function nicely til you can farm up enough to minmax it properly?
Oh and, helmet alone is quite expensive, I assume the "accuracy equal to strength" should be first prio, and get a enchanted helm later or?
Last edited by Chridian on Oct 27, 2020, 8:31:30 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for this build! I gave it a go with the strength stacking version and I can confirm it's very strong!

Extremely smooth clear, and bosses melt. Here is the gear I put together for it.

With that setup it gives me something like ~5700 life, 1,145 strength, and 23 mill pob dps on PS.
Danaz, I mean no offense but your gear seems somewhat budget friendly, not cheap by any means but not insanely expensive either, would you care to tell me what content you did with your current setup? For my own purpose purely

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info