Moment of silence for people who died in volcanic eruption on New Zealand’s Whakaari/White Island

"
[Removed by Support]

I am aware of that, but many people from Exilcon also visited lots of such similar places and some may return and have to be aware, since POE is made in New Zealand and is it based upon mythological and historical and nature facts representing the game is sure relevant.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
It's too bad, hopefully they got everyone else out in time and it's not a running total.

One of my biggest irrational fears is one of the big Calderas going up in my lifetime. Well, maybe not irrational but there's nothing you can really do, so no point in dwelling on it :P I'm nowhere near Taupo but close enough to Yellowstone for it to suck lol.
"
[Removed by Support]

I am aware of that, but many people from Exilcon also visited lots of such similar places and some may return and have to be aware, since POE is made in New Zealand and is it based upon mythological and historical and nature facts representing the game is sure relevant.[/quote]

I'm not sure just because PoE started in New Zealand, that somehow that means New Zeland lives matter more in this context.

I understand that you had good intentions, but this should be in off-topic, and basically ignoring a number of tragedies across the world the last couple of days seems insensitive and confusing.

Most people dont want a news feed, they came here for Path of Exile details. [Removed by Support]

Edit: nvm it got moved OT, obviously the right call.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by Al_GGG on Dec 10, 2019, 8:52:22 PM
Yes, little volcano. I'm pleased to see you too.
"
"
Farystar wrote:
"
imanubcake wrote:
This isn't related to PoE so it should be in off-topic.
[Removed by Support]

It is not Off-topic, when you have to spread awareness. Remember, when many people attended Exilecon and went on such trips and some maybe still want to visit such locations. So better to spread the info.
[Removed by Support]

Don't you think there are advertisements and agencies who offer such site seeings, sure blame it on people.

What about all the scientists, who are observing volcanoes, or any changes to prevent such disaster from ever happening again maybe.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

Last edited by Farystar on Dec 9, 2019, 11:36:41 AM
well bet they would say if it's active or not? if not i think that might be illegal not sure though it should be xD

hi can you give me some advice to go see on my trip?
yes this volcano is amazing to visit! oh wait it's active... ohwell u should see it anyways enjoy!
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
well bet they would say if it's active or not? if not i think that might be illegal not sure though it should be xD

yes this volcano is amazing to visit! oh wait it's active... ohwell u should see it anyways enjoy!

That is what concerns me. There is not enough awareness. Government should close visits to some of the active volcano sites, like seriously.

Last edited by Farystar on Dec 9, 2019, 11:38:32 AM
"
Farystar wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

That is what concerns me. There is not enough awareness. Government should close visits to some of the active volcano sites, like seriously.
tbh i don't care. just think they should mention it people's choice if they still would like to visit it tbh. i personally would think it would be pretty cool :P
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
"
Farystar wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

tbh i don't care. just think they should mention it people's choice if they still would like to visit it tbh. i personally would think it would be pretty cool :P

There should be more warnings, of possible small eruption bursts.

"
Farystar wrote:

There should be more warnings, of possible small eruption bursts.

More warning? If you don't understand you should not visit volcanic areas no ammount of warning is gonna help.
If you want to visit a volcano you should accept any and all possible consequenses.
[Removed by Support]

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info