Moment of silence for people who died in volcanic eruption on New Zealand’s Whakaari/White Island

New Zealand has such an amazing nature and landscapes, but when such things happen it is very sad =/.

Rest in piece and hopefully such things can be prevented in the future.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2019/dec/09/new-zealand-volcano-tourists-injured-and-missing-after-eruption-on-white-island-live

"
Five people have been confirmed killed, a figure that is expected to rise, after a volcanic eruption on New Zealand’s Whakaari/White Island.

Police have said that they believe there are no survivors left on the island after reconnaissance flights showed “no signs of life had been seen at any point”.

The military will deploy drones at first light to assess the situation on the ground.

As many as 50 people were thought to have been stranded on the island after the eruption, based on the latest info.

"
xMustard wrote:
"
Farystar wrote:
You people have no feelings or compassion towards life. Very sad =/. Typical millennials with no care in the world , what is happening around the world as long as you all live in a perfect bubble.

i do have feelings and compassion towards life. lots actually. but why discriminate towards these 5 people rather than the other thousands that have died in other places in other ways??
this was more my point. tons of people die every day, no idea why people will put up a facebook filter for something like this. i guess the difference is this was in the news so its more relevant in some illogical way

I am aware of that, but many people from Exilcon also visited lots of such similar places and some may return and have to be aware, since POE is made in New Zealand and is it based upon mythological and historical and nature facts representing the game is sure relevant.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Dec 9, 2019, 11:13:59 AM
Last bumped on Dec 16, 2019, 6:01:53 AM
"
[Removed by Support]

So far, some are still missing. What do you mean just 5, wtf is wrong with you ?.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

go inside of active volcano-->die
d:-D*
"
Farystar wrote:
"
[Removed by Support]

So far, some are still missing. What do you mean just 5, wtf is wrong with you ?.
probably a lot just think 5 isn't so bad they all could have died worst case scenario.
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
go inside of active volcano-->die

lol yeah guess there was no warning sign.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
It is sad, yes. It also belongs into "Off-topic" i think.
Off-Topic. Also visiting an active volcanic island seems problematic...
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
It is not Off-topic, when you have to spread awareness. Remember, when many people attended Exilecon and went on such trips and some maybe stillw ant to visit such locations.

This isn't related to PoE so it should be in off-topic.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Al_GGG on Dec 10, 2019, 8:48:42 PM
"
imanubcake wrote:
This isn't related to PoE so it should be in off-topic.
[Removed by Support]

It is not Off-topic, when you have to spread awareness. Remember, when many people attended Exilecon and went on such trips and some maybe still want to visit such locations. So better to spread the info.

Last edited by Farystar on Dec 9, 2019, 11:04:58 AM
What has the general discussion to do with off-topic news?
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Al_GGG on Dec 10, 2019, 8:50:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info