[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
maximewoody wrote:
"
Gulch wrote:
"
maximewoody wrote:
Hello all.

Has any of you tried a version with the helmet "The Devouring Diadem" ?

We could have 3 auras for extra buffs (with Enlighten lvl 3). It should be doable to get around 2000 ES to compensate for the mana loss.

We can't reserve mana until we get the mirror and belt, then use an essence wurm.
FOLLOW THE GUIDE!

Damn son, you should never approach a cult... Have you ever crossed a road outside pedestrian zebra ?
I know it requires a little bit of imagination but sometimes you just have to question reality.

So instead of essence wurm, you put any rare ring and you go with Devouring Diadem. Just asking, no harm done.

lol I apologize , because I just went back and re-read my reply. It comes across as being angry or upset, that wasn't the case. I just wanted to make it in caps because there seem to be a lot of people (not necessarily you) asking why this, why that,etc.. It's all in the guide and if something was better Wallach would have put that in the build. ;)
what do you guys think of getting a precision crit multiplier watcher's eye instead of cold pen? in POB its actually way more dmg
I've got a 5 linked Soul Mantle with 3 blue and 2 green slots. My question is now which green gems i should use?
Drop “Added Cold Damage”, but level it in a spare slot so you can equip it when you get your 6L which are getting cheaper and cheaper!
"
slobgob wrote:
Drop “Added Cold Damage”, but level it in a spare slot so you can equip it when you get your 6L which are getting cheaper and cheaper!

Thanks!

Identified this seemingly beastly wand yesterday.

I have no idea what to do with it.

Any idea what kind of skill would be good for it?
I have an Alien pet.
Last edited by kelongngu on Jan 7, 2020, 10:19:15 PM
"
kelongngu wrote:

Identified this seemingly beastly wand yesterday.

I have no idea what to do with it.

Any idea what kind of skill would be good for it?

- Lightning Damage is pretty low
- 36% Increased critical strike chance is a local mod so it only works for attacks
- Maximum mana is not what you want on a wand

I don't really think you can sell it for 3 exa
"
maximewoody wrote:

I don't really think you can sell it for 3 exa

Yeah, i had the same impression too.
Please Ignore the 3ex price tag, i just listed a random price while doing research to see if there any builds that can use all 3 suffixes.
I could scour with suffixes intact with master modding but the base wand does not seem like an ideal base.
I have an Alien pet.
Last edited by kelongngu on Jan 8, 2020, 2:49:55 AM
Hi - decided to follow a guide in detail for the first time (2 years, on xbox), and selected yiur excellent build as I have wanted to try a totem build,

Just after some advice: in act 8, managed to snag a soul mantle for just 2co, and got lucky in jewellers to take it to 6 sockets links 4x and 2x. When I get more currency I will try the fusing spam to attempt 6 link but this needs to wait

My question is: what do I do with the two spare linked sockets? Any spell I put in will become a totem and I will rarely use (as two weaker totems would replace 2 strong FP totems). Obviously can’t use any attack skills owing to ancestral bond. Have tried curse, notably bane with projectile weakness, but the curse does not proc, (and I would have to take whiskers of doom for the additional curse anyhow)

Already have 2 CWDT so this doesn’t seem too fruitful,

As a second question, having just moved from self cast FP (and discarded the HFT), the combat style seems a bit passive - toss out 4 totems, perhaps a frost bomb and a frostbite curse, then stand back, kinda wonder what do do during fights apart from stay out of way and perhaps drink a few potions (I assume drinking a diamond flask will benefit the totems). Being mainly a melee player, I am jut wondering if I have missed something,,, :-) Still it is nice to drink a cofffee while the totems smash everything!

Many thanks in advance and thanks for the superb guide
When do you stream my dude ?

Can you give a look to my Hierophant ? In PoB it seems like you have almost 10x more DPS than me, how would that be ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info