[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Can You write few lines about maps?

For example - no regen or ele reflect?

TY BR.
"
xMelgassi wrote:
I've decided I'm going to try by myself to get the Atziri shield. But I got some questions if someone can help me:

1) Is it viable to farm vaal temple for the beauty through Death? Can it drop in another location?
2) Can Queen's Sacrife be given by navali?
3) Can this build do Uber Atziri?

It can absolutely do Uber Atziri with ease.
As for the 1st two questions, I can't answer those.
Last edited by Gulch on Jan 9, 2020, 8:44:58 AM
"
Lightzorzz wrote:
Question for you guys:

Does the "Criticil Strikes penetrate xx% of Enemy Elemental Resistance while affected by Zealotry" work with our totems?

I assume that if the damage penetrates cold resist while affected by hatred mod works, this one would work also? I don't know that for sure though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
would be nice to know, opens up some watcher's eye possibilities, cause iam running the double essence worm version for pumping some heavy dps :>
"
nasi613 wrote:
Can You write few lines about maps?

For example - no regen or ele reflect?

TY BR.

We can actually do everything.
With Ele reflect we just need to spam totems because they will die after a few shots.
And with no regen maps, I bring a mana flask with me.

Those 2 maps are annoying, but definitely doable.
"
xMelgassi wrote:
I've decided I'm going to try by myself to get the Atziri shield. But I got some questions if someone can help me:

1) Is it viable to farm vaal temple for the beauty through Death? Can it drop in another location?
2) Can Queen's Sacrife be given by navali?
3) Can this build do Uber Atziri?

1- Not completely sure, but woulnd't do it. Farming for those super rare drops is....not great. Considering the map is expensive and the boss is dangerous, I would farm something else.

2- Yes, I was lucky once. Again, focusing on this kind of lottery is a waste. With prophecies, if you have a fast computer you can clear the usual useless ones, and keep them moving, but you probably won't see this prophecy ever.

3- Should be easy if you know the fight.

My suggestion is always to buy a card of the prophecy every time you have money. Doing that is cheaper and safer (CHECK twice if it's the right one xD)
"
aortisan wrote:

Those 2 maps are annoying, but definitely doable.

Agree, definitely doable, but I don't run them as they're not worth the headache.
I killed awakening lvl 8 guardians in 20 seconds, no problems at all. Only time I die is when i get impatient and dash into large groups of mobs. Other than that, boss fights and even metaphorphs are a joke, longest fight I had lasted 30 second.
Last edited by ntpphong on Jan 9, 2020, 12:14:14 PM
"
Travesty9090 wrote:
"
Lightzorzz wrote:
Question for you guys:

Does the "Criticil Strikes penetrate xx% of Enemy Elemental Resistance while affected by Zealotry" work with our totems?

I assume that if the damage penetrates cold resist while affected by hatred mod works, this one would work also? I don't know that for sure though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

someone else with an opinion regarding this topic?
Hey all, it's pretty cool playing a build that so many other people are having a fun time with. I'm leaning towards targeting Atziri's Reflection as my next upgrade (lots of saving) but was wondering if anyone felt another upgrade would serve me better. I feel like DPS is good. Survivability is sometimes a little iffy but I just aim to never get hit and that helps :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info