[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
MasterLoki666 wrote:
Just build around a bit in POB.
20 mil Freezing Pulse Sirus DPS is possible with super high investment. But i dont think its worth it, with that kind of currency you could build much better stuff.

I mean alone reaching 10 mil DPS with Freezing Pulse will be a big investment into the character and the question is if its enough for uber content. To reach that point you probably are a few weeks into the league and then its possible that the character is too weak for it.

I dint play FP Totem for a few leagues now, wtf happened to the DPS ?

Could I see the 20m dps FP pob? Best trees i've seen cap out at 10m and then use ice spear for bosses. Sounds like it'd cost a mirror+.
What changes are you going to implement for leveling? Particularly since avatar of fire is out of the way, is it still worth it to go grab?
"
capritus wrote:
"
MasterLoki666 wrote:
20 mil Freezing Pulse Sirus DPS is possible with super high investment. But i dont think its worth it, with that kind of currency you could build much better stuff.

I mean alone reaching 10 mil DPS with Freezing Pulse will be a big investment into the character and the question is if its enough for uber content. To reach that point you probably are a few weeks into the league and then its possible that the character is too weak for it.

Could I see the 20m dps FP pob? Best trees i've seen cap out at 10m and then use ice spear for bosses. Sounds like it'd cost a mirror+.

How do u calculate total FP DPS? DPS shown on POB is for only 1 FP projectile right?
Last league I have about 1.2m FP DPS (7 projectiles) and 300k IS DPS per projectile (9 projectiles) without any flask, can do all end game contents easily, it will struggle to do new uber Simulacrum and 5-way Legion.
Will you update this guide for 3.16?
Last edited by deinernst123 on Oct 20, 2021, 9:19:14 AM
"
ExOsc2 wrote:
What changes are you going to implement for leveling? Particularly since avatar of fire is out of the way, is it still worth it to go grab?

I'm looking at changing the routing slightly for HFT leveling to something along these lines:

https://pastebin.com/6VFgwhp7

Should still beat up the campaign pretty easily.
Hello,

First of all, thank you @Wallach for all the work you did here. I've played this build for several leagues in the past and it was great, the only build with which I was able to do all the challenges and all content in general. I haven't played for a while and I understand that after 3.15 it's not that good as a league starter. However, is this build still viable for end game? And by this I mean the great survivability + dmg to kill the new end game. That with an investment of at least 100 ex or something
"
RO_MrGummy wrote:
Hello,

First of all, thank you @Wallach for all the work you did here. I've played this build for several leagues in the past and it was great, the only build with which I was able to do all the challenges and all content in general. I haven't played for a while and I understand that after 3.15 it's not that good as a league starter. However, is this build still viable for end game? And by this I mean the great survivability + dmg to kill the new end game. That with an investment of at least 100 ex or something

It's definitely viable for existing endgame, though I couldn't tell you how it'll fare in any of the new "uber" content they're adding. I suspect even with high investment you may want to make a swap to Ice Spear for stuff like uber Breachlords, but there's no way to really know without seeing exactly how hard it is going to be.

I did update the PoBs in the main post, and one of them is a high-end level 100 example for you to get an idea of what that return might look like.
"
capritus wrote:
"
MasterLoki666 wrote:

It can do 10M with TOP GEAR, 20M was 2 league ago.
Its a shame what GGG is doing with their "balance around top 1%" philosophy. I dropped this amazing guide since the hiero rework with the fcked up totem nodes for no reason. (was that 3.13 or 3.12? cant remember anymore.)

I played alot of other starter builds since then, but they were all inferior to this one, so i make a decision now based on your answer:

Can this build still realibly and efficently farm up to, lets say, T12 maps and the stuff that will be in it (Legion, Breach, Blight etc.) with just the basic gear that i was used to leagues ago (2 +1 skill wands as damage, the rest plain life, mana, resis) without stuff like Pandemonium? (I dont consider a ~300c item as "league start", sry)

If you say yes, absolutely, np, then i will play my baby again and need to somehow resist the urge to throw currency on it. Just barely enough to farm T12 maps for currency and the rest with some meta +100ex bs that will come up this league.
Last edited by deimudda69 on Oct 20, 2021, 8:20:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info