[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Skills that would Summon a Totem have 30% chance to Summon two Totems instead

What do you think about this mastery? I hate the idea of the RNG-dependent QoL feature but is it worth dropping Multiple Totems Support and running Empower instead (later with +1 gems corruption in the Soul Mantle)?
"
"
Skills that would Summon a Totem have 30% chance to Summon two Totems instead

What do you think about this mastery? I hate the idea of the RNG-dependent QoL feature but is it worth dropping Multiple Totems Support and running Empower instead (later with +1 gems corruption in the Soul Mantle)?

+2 maximum summoned totems is too much to give away
Still torn between comming back (after not playing 3.15) with this build that i played for 5 league or this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFe-14FctK4&t=1s&ab_channel=TheGAM3Report1

I just want to feel op again ;)!

Will you be updating now that POB is out? I fell in love with Totems playing FR totems last league, this seems like the perfect replacement after nerfs to FR totems :)

Work is very much appreciated.
Last edited by Michjort on Oct 19, 2021, 8:52:30 AM
"
Michjort wrote:
Will you be updating now that POB is out? I fell in love with Totems playing FR totems last league, this seems like the perfect replacement after nerfs to FR totems :)

Work is very much appreciated.

Yeah I'll at least get a new PoB up today for those that want to league start this.

I personally won't be for this league, but if you were okay with it in 3.15 it'll essentially just be a little stronger in 3.16. Easier to get into an Essence Worm without something like Viridi basically, otherwise mostly unchanged.
What's your leaguestarter this league? I'm torn between Freeze totems (For convenience) and some corrupted fever shenanigans :)
Hey Wallach, i dont like the new league, but want to play in standard with my FP Hiero.

Can you please also make a POB for a lvl 100?
Thanks so much.
Not 100% sure on my own league starter, but I had planned on trying ballista stuff in 3.15, so probably something on that front (though I don't think it'll actually be good for the start of the league itself).

"
Maggsi wrote:
Hey Wallach, i dont like the new league, but want to play in standard with my FP Hiero.

Can you please also make a POB for a lvl 100?
Thanks so much.

Was messing around with my level 100 character from Ultimatum converted over to 3.16, you can look over this if you want some ideas:

https://pastebin.com/70P55bcG

I saw somewhere, someone saying ball lightning totems would be good as electricity / shocks seemed to get a very strong set of masteries?
"
I saw somewhere, someone saying ball lightning totems would be good as electricity / shocks seemed to get a very strong set of masteries?

I saw the same like you, but other skill (check Terracotta´s Arc Totem).
This guy started 3 leagues in a row with totems - FP by Wallach BTW :)

This can be very interesting too.
Maybe someone can say, what will be better for start?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info