[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
wickster92 wrote:
Someone asked this a few pages ago but I didn't see a response. Can someone post a screenshot of their config page on PoB? I'm interested in how you set it up to get per totem dps calc using the veil/coward's legacy setup.

Sorry I don't have a screenshot handy and am not at my home computer currently but PoB will correctly calculate your Coward's Legacy/Pain Attunement calculation without any editing so long as you check the box "Are you always on Low Life?".

For Viridi's Veil, you will have to manually add the line "Unaffected by Curses" to the item. This is the same wording from Atziri's Reflection that PoB is able to calculate. Then, when you go into the config and select all the relevant curses that you are affected by, PoB will properly calculate the damage gained from Self-Flagellation.
how does brutal restraint work on FP totem build
i have exactly same build but brutal restraint gave me just dex bonus
"
etherel90 wrote:
"
wickster92 wrote:
Someone asked this a few pages ago but I didn't see a response. Can someone post a screenshot of their config page on PoB? I'm interested in how you set it up to get per totem dps calc using the veil/coward's legacy setup.

Sorry I don't have a screenshot handy and am not at my home computer currently but PoB will correctly calculate your Coward's Legacy/Pain Attunement calculation without any editing so long as you check the box "Are you always on Low Life?".

For Viridi's Veil, you will have to manually add the line "Unaffected by Curses" to the item. This is the same wording from Atziri's Reflection that PoB is able to calculate. Then, when you go into the config and select all the relevant curses that you are affected by, PoB will properly calculate the damage gained from Self-Flagellation.

Thanks -- the "unaffected by curses" was the key that I was missing.

I'm also assuming that the DPS is PER TOTEM? So I multiply by 6 to get real DPS?
"
Giosh4 wrote:
how does brutal restraint work on FP totem build
i have exactly same build but brutal restraint gave me just dex bonus

Spoiler
Brutal Restraint is a "potential upgrade" item.

From the wiki: "Brutal Restraints adds +2 or +4 Dexterity to minor passives and adds modifiers to notable passives."

Firstly, yes, we need a lot of dex to run some of these green gems and the only places we have to get it aside from our uniques that already have it are Boots, Gloves or the tree. But if you get a good roll on Brutal Restraint and it adds some good additions to your notable passives in radius, it can be a significant DPS increase.

"
wickster92 wrote:
I'm also assuming that the DPS is PER TOTEM? So I multiply by 6 to get real DPS?

Spoiler
I'm pretty sure that is the case.
Last edited by etherel90 on May 12, 2021, 4:49:41 PM
this is my current chest

I have two questions

1. what would be the cheapest way to get the right colors in it

2. until then, what would be the best gem to replace that sixth mismatched color link?
There are multiple options:
1. 1 green bench craft, according to https://siveran.github.io/calc.html ~380 chromes, that's roughly 65c. Ofc you might get un- or lucky and spend more or less.
2. Run or buy syndicate for vorici 1-3 white sockets, 30c per white socket, 30c best case, realistically you might have to do it multiple times.
3. Do harvest for gem recolors, might take some time to do them.

I'd go either for bench crafts or vorici, as latter gives you more flexibility with colors.
"
Grixzen wrote:
until then, what would be the best gem to replace that sixth mismatched color link?

This was talked about earlier in the thread but I believe Increased Critical Strike Support was the best thing to throw in with a 1R3B2G setup until you can get 3G.
What is wrong with my eq? i'm complete 10 act quest line and after switch to freezing pulse totem my damage sucks :( please help

Last edited by hub102ert on May 13, 2021, 3:28:54 AM
"
hub102ert wrote:
What is wrong with my eq? i'm complete 10 act quest line and after switch to freezing pulse totem my damage sucks :( please help

Your gems are level 3-6 at act 10. That is why.
Your gems should be level 15+.

You have alot of empty sockets in your gear. You should be filling those sockets with gems you need for your mid/end game set up so that they are sufficiently levelled.
"
hub102ert wrote:

You seem to

1. have switched late from holy flame totem ( scrap things like flammability and switch to the proposed FP relevant links ... you run around with a messed setup here )
2. have not leveled the fp related gems offhand ...

... just to start with dps wise ... 5l with proper gem level should be well for at least white to low yellow maps dps wise !
Last edited by bex_HB on May 13, 2021, 5:46:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info