[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Veil is up to 14-15 exalts. This is the opposite of what I was hoping would take place...
"
faytte wrote:
Veil is up to 14-15 exalts. This is the opposite of what I was hoping would take place...

looks more like 4-5ex, or am i blind o.O
"
RabzH wrote:
hey the build is great but my totems are getting rekt so fast (maybe cause im not dealing enough damage) in t16 maps at least no crazy mods

what can i do to improve on this?

this is my current gear

still no cluster jewels btw

for t16 you _definitely_ want to have

- 6l !
- amu -> pandemonius
- viridis veil, when aquired hatred in ess worm ring to reserve no more mana + rare ring with stats ( dex ! )
- cowards legacy belt + pain attunement for 30% moar dmd
- when no longer mana is reserved : clear mind jewel
- 20 quality on FP ! trying to aquire level 21 FP as well

to just say the mandatory without checking the tree ( if you got jewels or so ) - after this you could progress to

- self flagellation jewel
- cluster jewels
- improved wands
- crit watchers eye
- after these - awakened cold dmg, awakened controlled destruction etc.

... later the legion gem, replacing the clear mind OR a 3-dps mod rare jewel ( in most cases later its better, unless really lucky on the legion gem )

... did i forget something, likely, but this should cover some obvious points

finally :
holy crap - seeing the setup you use it must feel some pain running at least some yellow´ed t16 lol, respect
Last edited by bex_HB on Apr 20, 2021, 12:38:01 AM
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
faytte wrote:

It was 7 ex this morning, 15 ex at midday, 8 ex in the evening, and now 4 ex at night.

Price is.. not stable.
"
CajkanHoly wrote:
"
Wallach wrote:
"
CajkanHoly wrote:
Why video guide and forum personal skill tree are not same ?

Can you be more specific? Which video and which skill tree?

In totem leveling guide - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C_kigayKTQ

you talk about upgrading DIVINE FURY

BUT on this link you provide - https://tinyurl.com/2hush2pc

You dont upgrade it any reason why is different ? and which guide we should follow ?

Depends on how you are leveling, if you level with Holy Flame Totem you pick Divine Fury (phys to fire damage). If you are using Freezing Pulse that node is useless/waste of points.

I got it!
"
Gaka wrote:
Price is.. not stable.

Yeh, super low liquidity. Perhaps it's a rarer drop than it used to be too?

"
oddawajkapcie wrote:
I got it!

Congrats!
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
faytte wrote:

They were up to 14 when I checked, but seemed to have quickly plummeted back.
"
CajkanHoly wrote:
"
Wallach wrote:
"
CajkanHoly wrote:
Why video guide and forum personal skill tree are not same ?

Can you be more specific? Which video and which skill tree?

In totem leveling guide - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C_kigayKTQ

you talk about upgrading DIVINE FURY

BUT on this link you provide - https://tinyurl.com/2hush2pc

You dont upgrade it any reason why is different ? and which guide we should follow ?

Yeah, so my leveling recommendation is to level with Holy Flame Totem, and switch over to the Freezing Pulse setup later. You can check out the text guide here (both the Leveling Tips section and the Switching to Freezing Pulse Totems sections) to get a better idea of all that. The link you're posting there is just the level 95 skill tree for Freezing Pulse totems. The Path of Building import in the first post however has act-by-act leveling trees for the Holy Flame Totem path (the skills for which you can find in the Leveling Tips section until I decide the best way to implement those into the Path of Building link as well).
I cant get enought green sockets on my 5L SoulMantle. Burnt through 100 chromatics already. Suggestions for 4B1G until I get harvest?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info