[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

It's because we're low life. See Coward's Legacy.
So, how does this build fare against the Ultimatum league mechanic? Is it tanky enough to survive them?
I'm in early red maps, and we're fine with the league mechanic. I suspect that we'll end up needing to DPS our way through it though, with T16s and the inscriptions or whatever they are.
I am not surviving ultimatums..feels bad that when my limit is alched T5 with current gear I cannot do all waves in ultimatum in that map..3-4 waves at most, and if indoor map, then 1-2 waves..im sad as I bet on totems to be cookie cutter in the mechanic. Takes too long for totems to kill, and running around in monster-dense circle defenseless only with regen is..stressful.

Are you guys feeling the same? What am I doing wrong? Got 120C but gambling it on fusing the 6 link..not sure if its enough.

Please help me https://pastebin.com/G6niN1KA
yes some ultimatums seems quite hard, might be depending on what we select ... did not take much attention on the selections so far though :D

still filling my atlas, 74 done so far, annoying task lol

and my 25k hideout dps leaves much room ofc, got lucky with alva already though, having my cowards legacy ready for later.
Last edited by bex_HB on Apr 18, 2021, 2:29:46 PM
Yeh, 34k was fine for me in ~T11. T13 is too hard though, particularly with elemental resist etc. On the plus side, this is less than 10% the DPS of what should be possible.
y, i guess starting seriously on red maps 6l becomes mandatory at some point to start with ^^
Yeh, I think you're right. But the Veil should be cheaper by tomorrow, so that'll probably do for a while.
Atziris Reflection is kinda cheap. Is the new Variant with Viridi's better and wait for that to drop in price? Or go for the Reflection and play it like in the old days?
"
NoImagination wrote:
Yeh, I think you're right. But the Veil should be cheaper by tomorrow, so that'll probably do for a while.

Yeah I would expect the cost of these helmets to crash, but them even being this high is a little odd.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info