[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
slomkacz wrote:
Check his last video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8ZDMNoUl1w

Forge of the phoenix showcase start since 3:40.
He melt phoenix in 2 seconds.

Look at his gear. that may not be possible this league.
Last league I think the Reflection had a higher practical ceiling, but due to it being very hard to make a great helmet, the Veil probably does now.

For some rough idea of the numbers - I was ~550k hideout DPS in Ritual, and I imagine ~400k or something is going to be relatively achievable this time round. When you're at maybe ~250k, all content is trivial.

Mediocre gear gets you perhaps 150k, single target is fine against guardians & conquerors at that point.
Last edited by NoImagination on Apr 16, 2021, 12:39:57 PM
Game is well doable with 150k, of course absolute endgame encounters like maven and sirus 8/9 you want more.

I ended with 260k hideout dps ( not the reflection setup, and not with second cluster-jewel setup ) and only stuff i struggled with was this maven challenge with shaper, elder and atziri - this only worked as white version.

Never did Maven puzzle shit fight though or any of the Delve bosses ... Catharina, normal Pure breach bosses, Guardians, all Sirus was no problem in the end though. Shaper ofc ... as well :D
Last edited by bex_HB on Apr 16, 2021, 2:14:35 PM
"
widmox wrote:
Hey, thanks for making the build, I am heavily considering this build to be my league starter but have just one concern.
How good is the single target at the beginning of the league with mediocre gear?
I saw a Grimro's approach with changing freezing pulse to ice spear and one first snow jewel to rain of splinters for bosses, do you think this would really improve our single target on tougher bosses ?

Ice Spear is definitely a viable gem swap for pure single target. It isn't as good against bosses that like to actually walk around (don't try this against the Breachlord Maven encounter for example), but a lot of endgame bosses only teleport to move and otherwise stay still, which Ice Spear is good at handling.

It's more of a temporary measure I think though, as once you get into your Viridi's Veil setup if you are going to continue to invest into the build for those kind of endgame single target fights you can scale your damage plenty well enough. The kind of gear I had at the end of Ritual will likely be harder to put together in Ultimatum but it was also pretty overkill relative to what is comfortable at endgame (I had around 30m Sirus DPS or something by then).
good job
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
Thanks for the great guide...ima league start this now
What would be the easiest way of acquiring 3 green on soul mantle at league start?
Hi, how do you find it for the league mechanics?
The circle areas are quite small, what about survivalibity?
Last edited by Potemnik on Apr 17, 2021, 1:37:58 PM
"
BlueeGreg wrote:
I made a visual leveling guide for myself, for Holy Flame Totem. It's like 95% based on Wallach's suggestions. I figured I would share it here and someone else might find it useful?

It's a PDF, meant to be full-screen on a second monitor or something similar. It has an image of the passive tree through Level 72, and lists out the skills and supports that we are seeking for Holy Flame Totem.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CYhIStWtWnDVllR8gp59DizL2ORFWKft/view?usp=sharing

thanks for sharing, much apreciated
since the herald of agony build i wanted to try for leaguestart seems too complex for me i might go with hopefully straight forward totems :p

for this league i was looking for something tanky.
i know this build can clear all content but can u guys tell me a bit about tankiness and usefullness for ultimatum encounters?

thx
Smothest league start so far. I played this build last league but not as starter. Now i'm playing it 1:1 how wallach wrote it down because I want to check how possible and real it is and yeah, it works extremely well. I clear 95% of all ultimatums so far and I'm not in maps. With the transition to FP comes more safety and crowd controll I see a bright future for this build. I collected around 50chaos and I'm level 59 right now and only at the beginning of act 7.
So yeah, well written guide and a perfect match for this league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info