[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
loloppe wrote:
"
dperls wrote:
Hey loloppe, I love the idea of triple curse and zealotry, do you think a bottled faith is required? Also do you mind going into your cluster jewel decisions?

Bottled Faith is the best DPS flask of the game. It's not required but it's something to aim for. But if you want to use Marylene, you might want to wait to have Bottled Faith.

As for cluster, Cold Conduction is the biggest DPS we can get off a Medium cluster. I get a bunch of non-damaging effectiveness to boost the 15% shock we get.

There's other choice, like curse cluster, ranged cluster and totem cluster, but they are mostly giving stuff that I already have (cull, unnerve, proj speed, onslaught, etc.)

Right now I only got like 80% proj speed and I feel it's plenty for the build. I might actually prefer to get Cast Speed on my helmet enchant.

Makes sense. Did you sim going with a large cluster and decide to pass on it?
"
dperls wrote:
"
loloppe wrote:
"
dperls wrote:
Hey loloppe, I love the idea of triple curse and zealotry, do you think a bottled faith is required? Also do you mind going into your cluster jewel decisions?

Bottled Faith is the best DPS flask of the game. It's not required but it's something to aim for. But if you want to use Marylene, you might want to wait to have Bottled Faith.

As for cluster, Cold Conduction is the biggest DPS we can get off a Medium cluster. I get a bunch of non-damaging effectiveness to boost the 15% shock we get.

There's other choice, like curse cluster, ranged cluster and totem cluster, but they are mostly giving stuff that I already have (cull, unnerve, proj speed, onslaught, etc.)

Right now I only got like 80% proj speed and I feel it's plenty for the build. I might actually prefer to get Cast Speed on my helmet enchant.

Makes sense. Did you sim going with a large cluster and decide to pass on it?

I just can't afford it. If I were to use a Large cluster, I would have to either drop a bunch of life/mana nodes, or somehow get dex/str on gear, or drop DPS for the cluster, which wouldn't really be worth.
Still got quite a few things to do - my hat and my boots are godawful for example. But now I'm on 215k hideout DPS with only the auras on.

Edit: Crafted some better boots out of embarrassment.

Last edited by NoImagination on Jan 24, 2021, 3:42:44 PM
Hey,
Been enjoying the build so far. Just got into T11 maps , and i feel like im not doing enough damage(Hideout dps with sulphur flask : 80k). Anyone could give me some tips or maybe tell me what kind of gear should i get to impove my character?
Thanks!
I should imagine you can upgrade the wands quite easily. Cast speed is very useful to you. The amulet ought to be cheap to upgrade too, get dex from the tree if need be.

Damage against chilled opponents is very good on gloves. Getting to BBGGGR on Soul Mantle helps.

What's your budget? Coward's Legacy is nice as you can get pain attunement. After that it's probably Pandemonius time.
I have like 3 exalts an 200 chaos orb. But dont really know what to upgrade, I like the 53% chance to crit, wit htose wands.
"
NoImagination wrote:
Still got quite a few things to do - my hat and my boots are godawful for example. But now I'm on 215k hideout DPS with only the auras on.

Edit: Crafted some better boots out of embarrassment.

215k, wow that is impressive. I'm only sitting at 80k dps with hatred.

Trying to figure out where I should continue my upgrades. Definitely need to get some better gloves and boots and proper helm enchant. Could also start corrupting my gems.

Anyone with any thoughts would be appreciated.

Gear
Spoiler
"
Castellani wrote:

215k, wow that is impressive. I'm only sitting at 80k dps with hatred.

Trying to figure out where I should continue my upgrades. Definitely need to get some better gloves and boots and proper helm enchant. Could also start corrupting my gems.

Anyone with any thoughts would be appreciated.

Gear
Spoiler

Whispers of Doom anoint for dual-curse. You could use on-hit ring or just self-cast both curse.

Also Awakened Added Cold Damage Lv5 is pretty big. Awakened Controlled Destruction for the 10% cast speed.

And an okish Watcher's Eyes if you don't have one yet.

Oh also, use 20 Turbulent Catalyst on your amulet for free damage and pen.
Last edited by loloppe on Jan 25, 2021, 12:24:27 AM
Got the Maven deathless on my third try at her, which I put in the OP if you want to check out the fight. I honestly think the build is really good for this fight, and for farming the splinters for it.

Having too much fun with this patch. I still have to get this guide updated, though the video about Viridi's Veil should cover what you need to know about how that is going to get changed. TLDR: minus Atziri's, plus Viridi's and a second weapon (and a magic ring mentioned in video).
What's going on with the price of Vial of Consequence and Coward's Legacy? Prices exploded over the last couple days. Is this caused by Viridi's?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info