[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Hi, i'm trying to follow your guide but, right now, i'm struggling a lot with my single target damage, what should i upgrade next to improve my damage?
this is the pastebin of my build: https://pastebin.com/9qx3hHQ1
"
LostSoul15 wrote:
"
Respeck wrote:
Hi Op,

Great build, having a blast! QQ, why would you use haste if you don't want to reserve any mana?

The use of Hatred is only promoted when you´re able to get your hands on a Atziris Reflection Shield. When socketed in the Essence Worm Ring, Hatred reservers 0 Mana ;)

Right, but I looked at the OP's profile and he's using haste as well, confused about that.
"
Respeck wrote:

Right, but I looked at the OP's profile and he's using haste as well, confused about that.

It's Vaal Haste variant, I'm pretty sure he doesn't use the normal version of it at all.
Does Cast When Damage Taken override trigger craft on weapons? I have a pretty decent sceptre with 'trigger a socketed spell' from my vortex build and I am wondering if it is just fine to use cold snap or frost bomb as a trigger spell.
"
saifoh wrote:
anyway i don't know how to show my gear here!

I figured it was your build, but I'm at work and can't download POB.

To share your gear,click on your avatar in the upper left, and any item you want to share just CTRL+Click it. It will then auto-input the link to that item into this window.
"
BeeDark wrote:
Hi, i'm trying to follow your guide but, right now, i'm struggling a lot with my single target damage, what should i upgrade next to improve my damage?

What tier maps are you running where single target is an issue?
The first thing I would change on your build is your amulet. It's offering almost no damage, and the amulet is one of those items where we want all damage mods if possible. Leave resists,life and mana to your boots, helm and gloves.
Here is mine, and it's far form perfect but it has damage mods.

A better amulet will increase your damage by a shit ton.
Also, what is your un-buffed tooltip damage in your hideout?
Last edited by Gulch on Dec 27, 2019, 9:04:22 AM
"
Gulch wrote:
"
BeeDark wrote:

What tier maps are you running where single target is an issue?
The first thing I would change on your build is your amulet. It's offering almost no damage, and the amulet is one of those items where we want all damage mods if possible. Leave resists,life and mana to your boots, helm and gloves.
Here is mine, and it's far form perfect but it has damage mods.

A better amulet will increase your damage by a shit ton.
Also, what is your un-buffed tooltip damage in your hideout?

I'm struggling at T14 and beyond,also my un-buffed tooltip damage seems to be 71k at my hideout.
"
BeeDark wrote:

I'm struggling at T14 and beyond,also my un-buffed tooltip damage seems to be 71k at my hideout.

71k isn't....terrible, but it's not great either.
Mine is 102k and even I have some minor issues at times with bosses depending on map mods and awakener level etc.. And of course there are some metamorphs that I just plain can't take down or it would be an extremely long fight so I abandon it but that's rare.

Bottom line is that we just need more damage. And although the game overall is harder, we should still have no issues with this build.
There is one thing you could try for strictly single target bosses, is that is to swap out Freezing Pulse for Ice Spear. Just remember to swap it back for mapping ;)

here is my full build right now, i use the shield when i can't beat the boss with the 2 wands.
Had a quick look through OP's profile - are shaped gloves still best, or are something like

Preferable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info