[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Harvest league is just awesome. The build that I have now is 8x more powerful than my first time playing FP Totem in Delirium league. I was able to craft what we could call in non Harvest league, a near mirror-tier wand, and of course all T1 items in slot.

Spoiler

40/40 challenge is always doable with this awesome build.

Hi,

How do I go about crafting this one further. Fractured "all spell skill gems" mod so the rest can be scoured and crafted as needed. :

Especially how do I go about crafting T1 Spell damage and +1 to cold spell skill gems from here

Last edited by spacenoxx on Sep 2, 2020, 12:06:04 PM
"
spacenoxx wrote:
Hi,

How do I go about crafting this one further. Fractured "all spell skill gems" mod so the rest can be scoured and crafted as needed. :

Especially how do I go about crafting T1 Spell damage and +1 to cold spell skill gems from here

You wanna do harvest reforge (chaos) for caster until u hit t1 spell damage. Then augment cold and remove-add cold until you hit cold skill gem. Try to block suffix so that they won't roll cold modifiers.

For now crafted it like this. Might work on it again when I actually hit mid 90s. I am yet to level the char lol.

So far have the following gear:

Worst double corrupt ever.

3ex for 1 extra white socket. I would be less mad, if this shit would dissapear. Meh, seriously this league was like all bad luck combined in one league. Even had ban for 1 week on beginning "because of reasons".

Still got gloves to try, will see what happens. Hopefully, something interesting, since my stupid shaper belt doesnt want to cooperate, and amulet dissapointed me.

Altho i really like this build, i dont see any good reason, worth making it one more time in new league. Like - for things we saw for now, nothing gives us anything worthwhile. Might change my mind, as they will show more (hopefully, totems wont be left as always). To be fair, i have few ideas, but without something extra from new content, ill pass prolly. Still, who knows, maybe they will suprise us with something worthwhile.
Well, the next league is creeping up on us. So far, I don't see a ton of changes that are likely to shake up this build. If anything meaningful occurs it'll probably be in something like the Replica Soul Mantle or one of the other replica uniques. Self-cast curses also will probably be a bit more desirable than in 3.11. That means more meaningful guide updates will probably not occur until a bit after the league launches so we can sift through all the items and gems. Let's hope the curse changes don't interact poorly with the current curse uniques...

How do you get the double crit mod on a wand?
"
zweckform wrote:
How do you get the double crit mod on a wand?

To get Critical Strike Multiplier and Critical Strike Chance for Spells in harvest-sense, you need to augment Critical, remove-add Critical until you hit the desirable tier. To avoid getting Attack Crit in this process, you need to bench craft Attack Crit before augmenting Critical using harvest.
So it's a huge gamble?
Because remove add crit could remove my t1 crit multi instead of a low tier spell crit
I like this build but as I said before: it's quite expensive and I don't know if I would play it outside Harvest (that's what I like about this league: you can play non-meta builds that require very good gear).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info