[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
NyakaNyama wrote:
Link with tree doesn`t work with last POB version (1.4.170.2) =(

It does remove the "s" from "https" in http://pastebin.com/9WxuvxGs link and it should work flawlessly in the PoB.

Edit: ok, there is something wrong with it though, sorry xd
Last edited by klinacz on Jun 22, 2020, 1:41:31 PM
Hello,

I'm quite new with the build but loving it so far...

Any1 of you pros can check out my profile and see where i should put my currency into? Got alot...remember I'm Hardcore, so im more into defensive upgrades, but of course offensive ones are great as well :)
"
Cheydinhal wrote:
Hello,

I'm quite new with the build but loving it so far...

Any1 of you pros can check out my profile and see where i should put my currency into? Got alot...remember I'm Hardcore, so im more into defensive upgrades, but of course offensive ones are great as well :)

We're both at pretty similar stages, but I'm not in HC of course.

I'd be thinking boot enchant and amulet anointment if I were you. Getting projectile speed on the hat would help too, with harvest-crafting to roll it into something reasonable.

After that, I think I'd save for a 6 link rather than try to upgrade belt and so on. Or maybe there's more you can do with cluster jewels first? They're relatively cheap to roll yourself.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jun 22, 2020, 4:28:36 PM
I am playing on T4-T5 maps. Pulse totem build works for me. League start was good. no disconnects or crash. But Harvest league makes me miss metamorph and delerium and blight...
Last edited by Sazzbot on Jun 23, 2020, 4:16:46 AM
Yeh, I've spent waaaay too much time farming for no real gain. It was fun early on - if it was just level 1 I'd be OK with it.
Cluster jewels were nerfed HARD. It is very very difficult to get a large with 3 notables + 2 sockets. Costs go to avg. 5 or 6 ex to roll yourself? (~700C) and that's scrubcore. HC ... GL.

I have a 6link on my list first, and I probably should do the chaos recipe for a couple of times to get out of my starting rares.

With 2400p/800 es mapping T1 to T5 feels file. Ele reflect is a bit of a pain because the totems kill themselves.

League mechanic went from cool to meh. ~4 to 20 seeds a map, most of the times 4 to 7. Takes ~5 maps to get a full field. Another 5 to grow the full field. Then there's three colors. All the work to get the T2 and T3 seeds going. I have a job and sleep, I can't play this game 7 hours a day ...

Buying seeds is meh, noone sells. Plus without delerium printing currency, aint got no money for it anyways.
"
Dofolo wrote:
Cluster jewels were nerfed HARD. It is very very difficult to get a large with 3 notables + 2 sockets. Costs go to avg. 5 or 6 ex to roll yourself? (~700C) and that's scrubcore. HC ... GL.

Yea, clusters were insanely hard to make. The only positive thing that negates it a bit is the alteration cost. I bought 8000 alts for 320c.

And with a lot of crafting, throwing in some beast crafting to add prefix/suffix, and even imprinting (imprint beasts are only 26c) once I hit 2 sockets and Blanketed Snow, I eventually finished my cluster setup:

For testing I threw that large cluster jewel in a public stash, got of course spammed, and the highest offer was 9ex. So i think there are a lot of people frustrated by how hard it is to roll clusters.

During the process I made the most insane large cluster btw:

Everyone who has tried crafting them this league knows how incredibly unlikely it is to hit 2 sockets and 3 notables. Now add to that, that both Blanketed Snow and Doryani's lesson are weighted at 90, so incredibly rare. Not sure if any build uses this combo, but the novelty alone made me keep it.

"
Dofolo wrote:
League mechanic went from cool to meh. ~4 to 20 seeds a map, most of the times 4 to 7. Takes ~5 maps to get a full field. Another 5 to grow the full field. Then there's three colors. All the work to get the T2 and T3 seeds going. I have a job and sleep, I can't play this game 7 hours a day ...

As much as I dislike the league mechanic so far - this bit gets better with higher tier maps at least.
"
Dofolo wrote:

Buying seeds is meh, noone sells. Plus without delerium printing currency, aint got no money for it anyways.

yeah. this league just felt, meh.
Last edited by Sazzbot on Jun 23, 2020, 9:51:42 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Dofolo wrote:

Yea, clusters were insanely hard to make. The only positive thing that negates it a bit is the alteration cost. I bought 8000 alts for 320c.

And with a lot of crafting, throwing in some beast crafting to add prefix/suffix, and even imprinting (imprint beasts are only 26c) once I hit 2 sockets and Blanketed Snow, I eventually finished my cluster setup:

For testing I threw that large cluster jewel in a public stash, got of course spammed, and the highest offer was 9ex. So i think there are a lot of people frustrated by how hard it is to roll clusters.

During the process I made the most insane large cluster btw:

Everyone who has tried crafting them this league knows how incredibly unlikely it is to hit 2 sockets and 3 notables. Now add to that, that both Blanketed Snow and Doryani's lesson are weighted at 90, so incredibly rare. Not sure if any build uses this combo, but the novelty alone made me keep it.

Thanks for sharing. Does this mean its difficult to obtain more dps without paying a high cost? Is it worth continuing pulse totem? or reroll something else now?
Last edited by Sazzbot on Jun 23, 2020, 9:52:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info