[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Mecielle wrote:
Oh right, forgot they gave perma Onslaught to totem builds with the cluster changes.

And yea, that does sound like it could be annoying in the long run. But might be worth it for the benefits. And a small mixup in your post: it's "Ritual of Awakening" that gives the 3% more per totem.

Whoops, yeah, Ritual of Awakening. But yeah, I have a feeling it might be worth it outside of a couple spots where it would be more frustrating (Hall of Grandmasters comes to mind). The brief cooldown would also have a slight upshot of making it much harder to accidentally overwrite your Freezing Pulse totems.

I'm not going to add anything to the build guide until I feel this stuff in-game, but I feel like both adjustments have a pretty good chance of being worthwhile. Unless they move Glancing Blows by the time the patch lands, which wouldn't surprise me all that much.
Hey, I see that you are not to keen on Agnostic but it could allow us to use Righteous Fire with e.g. Saffel's Frame as a transition before we grab a good +1 Totem shield?
Saffel's would then also lend itself to go Glancing Blows...would definitely have to cut shadow though.
Path of Building Import link are broken
"
Novarronus wrote:
Path of Building Import link are broken

same for me, it shows error
Hm, I don't have an issue importing from that link. Are you guys on the main Path of Building or the community fork? I wonder if main Path of Building isn't updated and there are issues importing a 3.11 tree?
main PoB 1.4.169 lots of errors(latest version)
Just wanted to show you love and appreciation, I followed your build guide a couple of leagues ago and easily steamrolled through all the game's content with it, very happy to see you keeping this updated, as it is since been my fallback/backup build.
Thanks again!
I got that too - if you reinstall the community fork, it loads the first time you run it. Then it stops working again. I assume it's a problem on their side.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jun 19, 2020, 7:14:25 AM
I'm wondering how crazy the wand crafting is going to be, hopefully hit some big numbers on totems this league!
Hrm... I'm not sure what I can do about that tonight.

I imported my Delirium character and exported it:

https://pastebin.com/v9EHttcW

Try that import and let me know if it gives the same error.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info