[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
HardSide wrote:
So i have the shield, but the curses icons show up, is that normal?

Yes. "Unaffected by curses" means you can have them, but without effects. So you can use self-flagination without any downsides.
"
Clotho wrote:
I love the build, it's my #1 build at this point. I was wondering why not use Tranquility or Heart of Ice for anointing as on my PoB both of these seem to give a much bigger benefit than Flash Freeze. Is it that the projectile speed provided by Flash Freeze isn't reflected in the PoB analysis? Thanks.

Clotho

Anyone got any help on this? Thanks.

Clotho
"
Clotho wrote:
"
Clotho wrote:
I love the build, it's my #1 build at this point. I was wondering why not use Tranquility or Heart of Ice for anointing as on my PoB both of these seem to give a much bigger benefit than Flash Freeze. Is it that the projectile speed provided by Flash Freeze isn't reflected in the PoB analysis? Thanks.

Clotho

Anyone got any help on this? Thanks.

Clotho

For me Tranquility is a 1.9% dps increase over Flash Freeze. However, I would not sacrifice the proj speed over such a minuscule dps gain. Also the double gold oil cost is not worth it.

Heart of Ice is a 3.9% dps increase which is nice, but I still prefer the proj speed. Current dps is 1.5m per totem so dmg is hardly an issue.

Gear for reference:

IGN: Archet
Last edited by Archet on Dec 19, 2019, 6:34:07 AM
Should I use this shield?

and craft multimod on it?

or keep using dual wands?

I have 46k dps tooltip with the shield and 56k with the 2 wands
"
warcry16 wrote:

Look at the dps of your totem in PoB and multiply that by the number of totems you have. If adding another totem is greater than the difference between the wands and shield, the shield is more dps.
I’m liking the build a lot so far , I’m only at white maps , but the play style is fun.
A couple of questions I hope someone can answer

Since curses have no effect on us , is there any point on over capping resistances ? Or we can have 75% and that’s enough ?
How does damage scale for higher tier maps ?

Thanks in advance
"
Brikker wrote:
"
warcry16 wrote:

Look at the dps of your totem in PoB and multiply that by the number of totems you have. If adding another totem is greater than the difference between the wands and shield, the shield is more dps.

Good Idea, seems like I do 60k more with the shield and 1 more totem is actually nice too.
"
warcry16 wrote:

Last time i was playing totems this enchant was only possible to get from unveiling item and not cheap to craft. Now can just normal alteration it with shaper base?
"
Taatko wrote:
"
warcry16 wrote:

Last time i was playing totems this enchant was only possible to get from unveiling item and not cheap to craft. Now can just normal alteration it with shaper base?

that's right, the ilvl has to be 70 atleast and you can just alt spam or chaos spam it. Also this was already possible in 3.8 , dont know about other leagues.
"
nathlar wrote:

Since curses have no effect on us , is there any point on over capping resistances ? Or we can have 75% and that’s enough ?

Curses aren't resistances.
You still want over 75% resistances because map mods can have a minus to player resistances. Ideally over 90% resistances (except Chaos resistance unless you get some damn good gear lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info