[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
faraddox wrote:

First Sirus try today. 4/6 portals spent cause these black holes. Already hate this fight and hope GGG will change something. In another 2 portals had only 2-3 seconds to deal any damage.

got this one, worth to put flash freeze and projectile craft? actually im trying to get my 6L so my budget is low. And i dont have this craft in bench so if anyone can craft it will be great.
"
Taatko wrote:
got this one, worth to put flash freeze and projectile craft? actually im trying to get my 6L so my budget is low. And i dont have this craft in bench so if anyone can craft it will be great.

Oils required aren't expensive, but you can get better ammy after few hours of live-searching. Try to find t1 cast speed, multi and some spell/cold damage with life or free prefix to craft it.
What does cast speed directly affect in this build? Does it increase the speed at which I can place totems? Does it increase the delay between placing the totems and when the start casting? Does it increase the cast speed of the totems?
"
DrunkBall101 wrote:
What does cast speed directly affect in this build? Does it increase the speed at which I can place totems? Does it increase the delay between placing the totems and when the start casting? Does it increase the cast speed of the totems?

1)Yes
2)Yes
3)Yes
4)Yes

My current equipment in this league
it was a good decision to play this build,
I will try to do endgame gear, thanks man <3
How do i craft +1 totem on the shield? Alt until i get def/off stats i want, then regal and hope i get +1 totem and repeat?
"
Gulch wrote:
"
DrunkBall101 wrote:

1)Yes
2)Yes
3)Yes
4)Yes

You probably only needed one yes :-P
"
emekZWIERZ wrote:

My current equipment in this league
it was a good decision to play this build,
I will try to do endgame gear, thanks man <3

Man, your gloves :) You bought wrong ones :D You can't shock with cold damage, so their increased crit does nothing for you. You need another mod, with "against chilled" :)
Hi,

Playing this build so far getting smooth gameplay with 5 link around t11 map.

But at the moment i hesitate to commit the budget to upgrade (6l - helmet enchant).

Do totem struggle vs hight tier boss / elderslayer or metamorph ?

The end game got a lot of AoE that kill the totem kinda fast and we don't have life sustain otherwise than potion and dodge (by being to a safe spot during fight)

I maybe miss something, it's my first time playing with totem.
Last edited by Ayakoue on Dec 18, 2019, 11:28:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info