【𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŽπ…π…πˆπ‚πˆπ€π‹ βš”οΈ 𝐇𝐂𝐒𝐒𝐅 π†π”πˆπ‹πƒ βš”οΈ πŒπ„π†π€π“π‡π‘π„π€πƒγ€‘β„’ πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ βœ”οΈ πŸ…°πŸ…²πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΈπŸ†…πŸ…΄ βœ”οΈ πŸ…³πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…³ βœ”οΈ

Account Name: KatCut
Character Name: WindyShots
Highest Level: 93sc 86hc
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: august 2017 Harbinger 3.0
Country/Time Zone: Brazil GMT-3

Started out as sc trade back in the day, but always dreamed of being a hc gamer, was converted to ssf before I made the switch back in ritual. Now hc is my way, sc is no more. Trade is too EZ and boring. SSFHC!
"
KatCut wrote:
Account Name: KatCut
Character Name: WindyShots
Highest Level: 93sc 86hc
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: august 2017 Harbinger 3.0
Country/Time Zone: Brazil GMT-3

Started out as sc trade back in the day, but always dreamed of being a hc gamer, was converted to ssf before I made the switch back in ritual. Now hc is my way, sc is no more. Trade is too EZ and boring. SSFHC!

Invited!
Guild Leader of the OFFICIAL HCSSF Guild.

Guild Thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2679775/page/1
Bump
bump
bump
Bump
Account Name: Blasphemur
Character Name: FrajeelayHC
Highest Level:66
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: No idea but when I asked my wife how long I've played she said "Too Much" :)
Country/Time Zone: US : EST

I've played on and off for a number of years and started back in the middle of expedition...Always enjoyed HC and am hoping to go along with like minded folks
Last edited by Blasphemur on Oct 30, 2021, 7:31:10 AM
"
Blasphemur wrote:
Account Name: Blasphemur
Character Name: FrajeelayHC
Highest Level:66
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: No idea but when I asked my wife how long I've played she said "Too Much" :)
Country/Time Zone: US : EST

I've played on and off for a number of years and started back in the middle of expedition...Always enjoyed HC and am hoping to go along with like minded folks

Invited

Account Name: Ancizar9006
Character Name: EnergyMeSable
Highest Level: 96
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: April 2018
Country/Time Zone: Colombia / EST -1
I join the game back in abbys but feel so lonely and quit, return at incursion and start to understand the game and now I love to play hcssf, I usually made lots of different builds , some based some invented , just love the leveling process until get the best build for end game
"
Ancizar9006 wrote:

Account Name: Ancizar9006
Character Name: EnergyMeSable
Highest Level: 96
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: April 2018
Country/Time Zone: Colombia / EST -1
I join the game back in abbys but feel so lonely and quit, return at incursion and start to understand the game and now I love to play hcssf, I usually made lots of different builds , some based some invented , just love the leveling process until get the best build for end game

Invited

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info