【𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŽπ…π…πˆπ‚πˆπ€π‹ βš”οΈ 𝐇𝐂𝐒𝐒𝐅 π†π”πˆπ‹πƒ βš”οΈ πŒπ„π†π€π“π‡π‘π„π€πƒγ€‘β„’ πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ βœ”οΈ πŸ…°πŸ…²πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΈπŸ†…πŸ…΄ βœ”οΈ πŸ…³πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…³ βœ”οΈ

Account Name: Alehandrey
Character Name: AbibaLaBoba
Highest Level: 91
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: 2013
Country/Time Zone: Ukraine
"
Alehandrey wrote:
Account Name: Alehandrey
Character Name: AbibaLaBoba
Highest Level: 91
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: 2013
Country/Time Zone: Ukraine

Guild is HC SSF exclusively and you appear to only ever have played SC. No invite.
Account Name: NiteskyEU
Character Name: Nitesky_backandconfused
Highest Level: 100 ssfhc
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Mar 2017
Country/Time Zone: Germany / CET

I pretty much rage quit the game in Ultimatum over a devestating bs rip and left the guild. Wraeclast is a cruel and unforgiving place that can drive even the toughest of challengers to the edge of sanity. Having slowly recovered from this unspoken tragedy, I realized: this was an unforgivable mistake. But how can I continue to exist in this world without my fellow fearless thundercocks? How can I continue this glorious tale of heroism without the manly companionship in this Gigachad community? Anyway, can I get back in pwease? :<

"
NiteskyEU wrote:
Account Name: NiteskyEU
Character Name: Nitesky_backandconfused
Highest Level: 100 ssfhc
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Mar 2017
Country/Time Zone: Germany / CET

I pretty much rage quit the game in Ultimatum over a devestating bs rip and left the guild. Wraeclast is a cruel and unforgiving place that can drive even the toughest of challengers to the edge of sanity. Having slowly recovered from this unspoken tragedy, I realized: this was an unforgivable mistake. But how can I continue to exist in this world without my fellow fearless thundercocks? How can I continue this glorious tale of heroism without the manly companionship in this Gigachad community? Anyway, can I get back in pwease? :<

invite sent, wb bruh
Bump
Account Name: adipiscitur
Character Name: Laurhelin
Highest Level: 100 on SC, 91 on SSFHC
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Unno, a million years ago.
Country/Time Zone: EST
Invited
Oh, the comments XD

I haven't laughed like this in a long time XD
Last edited by Motherbread on Nov 9, 2021, 6:51:25 PM
Bump
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info