【𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŽπ…π…πˆπ‚πˆπ€π‹ βš”οΈ 𝐇𝐂𝐒𝐒𝐅 π†π”πˆπ‹πƒ βš”οΈ πŒπ„π†π€π“π‡π‘π„π€πƒγ€‘β„’ πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ βœ”οΈ πŸ…°πŸ…²πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΈπŸ†…πŸ…΄ βœ”οΈ πŸ…³πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…³ βœ”οΈ

Bump
hey guys!
Playing since closed beta time played around 2k hours - always played HC and switched to ssfhc when the ssfhc ladder was introduced.
Never made it far (lvl 80+), cause I had not much time and other interests the last few years..

This league Im really having fun again and you find me playing much more than in former times. Chatting with other guys gaming the same way as I do would be wonderful.

Im a 40 years old social worker from austria/vienna - I would love to hear from you!

Accountname: Partypapst

Charname: TotemRipFuck (4 Rips yet omg..)

greetings from vienna and cya!

forgot to fill out your form :-)

Account Name: Partypapst
Character Name: TotemRipFuck
Highest Level: around lvl 80
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: 2011, closed beta
Country/Time Zone: Austria, GMT+2
Last edited by Partypapst on Aug 22, 2021, 5:08:47 AM
"
Partypapst wrote:
hey guys!
Playing since closed beta time played around 2k hours - always played HC and switched to ssfhc when the ssfhc ladder was introduced.
Never made it far (lvl 80+), cause I had not much time and other interests the last few years..

This league Im really having fun again and you find me playing much more than in former times. Chatting with other guys gaming the same way as I do would be wonderful.

Im a 40 years old social worker from austria/vienna - I would love to hear from you!

Accountname: Partypapst

Charname: TotemRipFuck (4 Rips yet omg..)

greetings from vienna and cya!

forgot to fill out your form :-)

Account Name: Partypapst
Character Name: TotemRipFuck
Highest Level: around lvl 80
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: 2011, closed beta
Country/Time Zone: Austria, GMT+2

Invited
Bump
Bump
Hi all,

Account Name: PatGniak
Character Name: DuGniakVII_Expedition
Highest Level: 92 (never played softcore)
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: 2014, Invasion league
Country/Time Zone: France UTC+2
"
PatGniak wrote:
Hi all,

Account Name: PatGniak
Character Name: DuGniakVII_Expedition
Highest Level: 92 (never played softcore)
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: 2014, Invasion league
Country/Time Zone: France UTC+2

Invited
Bump
Hi,

Account Name: iamweekeong
Character Name: all the characters in my account were from HCSSF expedition league but they are currently all dead so none are on HCSSF at the moment but here's my latest char SabNoSix which I got to 92 during the gauntlet: https://poe.ninja/gauntlet/builds/char/iamweekeong/SabNoSix
Highest Level: 94 on HCSSF during ritual I think (not 100% certain of the level but I remember beating Maven and dying shortly after)
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Played a few characters ages ago (March 2016), then came back on betrayal league start (Dec 2018)
Country/Time Zone: GMT+8 Singapore
Last edited by iamweekeong on Sep 20, 2021, 6:04:31 AM
"
iamweekeong wrote:
Hi,

Account Name: iamweekeong
Character Name: all the characters in my account were from HCSSF expedition league but they are currently all dead so none are on HCSSF at the moment but here's my latest char SabNoSix which I got to 92 during the gauntlet: https://poe.ninja/gauntlet/builds/char/iamweekeong/SabNoSix
Highest Level: 94 on HCSSF during ritual I think (not 100% certain of the level but I remember beating Maven and dying shortly after)
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Played a few characters ages ago (March 2016), then came back on betrayal league start (Dec 2018)
Country/Time Zone: GMT+8 Singapore

Invited

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info