[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

"
Cynegold wrote:
What would be better, Maligaro's Cruelty or that new Fury Valve?

Also, I don't quite understand the Fury Valve unique:

Modifiers to number of Projectiles instead apply
to the number of targets Projectiles Split towards

The new Amulet basically changes the number of projectiles to 1 and after this 1 hits something (a boss) it then splits from there to other enemies. Pretty much like the Fork Support Gem if I understand the mechanic correctly (haven't seen it in action yet). If you use that, you want to remove GMP.
"
asolar wrote:
I wonder if crafting with hunter mods might be optimal on claws and armor. Have you looked at the option there yet ?
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Body+Armour&an=dex_armour

Oh love the build so far, in my 80s now, 2 wasp nest is just amazing damages together with a 5L armor. Getting 6l and the better craft wpn is going to be really good. So must to do ^^

You are right, there are some sweeeet mods added to the pool. I have updated the Weapons Guide section. Thanks! :)
"
Acnologia23 wrote:
With the new awakened support gems does the build go buffed? Awakened Unbound Ailments Support, Awakened Added Chaos Damage Support, Awakened Deadly Ailments Support and Awakened Greater Multiple Projectiles Support seems OP!

Yeah, all Awakened Gems are better then the normal base.
I love frost blades
I love spectral throw
I love DoT
I love fast characters
And assassin with cobra lash is everything above and better in one skill.

Man this is really fun to play. I regret not checking it out when it was released, good thing they didn't nerf anything and it has even higher upgrade capabilities with awakened gems.

Nice build, would recommend.
Im having trouble leveling. Seems like too low damage compared to my first level 60 char with toxic rain and not better tankiness. I keep playing with the hope it will scale better than toxic rain but leveling is a pain for me. Since im new in poe, maybe its me who plays wrong dunno.

Shortly, my concern is damage because my first char was Toxic rain level 60 and I killed same boss with Cobra lash 3x slower. I just wanna know that if Cobra lash scales better than Toxic rain so that I can be patient and keep leveling..
Last edited by Elloktrik on Dec 18, 2019, 8:15:45 AM
Hey, really nice build, already at lvl 85 in metamorph league :D.

I was just wondering with your newly added line "For Bossing you can swap into Vile Toxins and this Amulet added in 3.9:" On the new 3.9 amulet. You say i should swap into vile toxins, but i thought it was already equipped on both the boss, and the clearing setup.

Also, how does the amulet work with the modifier "Modifiers to number of Projectiles instead apply to the number of targets Projectiles Split towards"? Sorry for a lot of questions, just really enjoying the build. :D
With the new addition of Hunter claws, I would like to note that resistance penetration applies only to hits, and therefore does nothing for our poisons.

As for using a Hunter body armor instead of Elder, I need to note that Hunter has slightly higher chance of rolling the % increased life mod (500 vs. 400 weight per tier), but significantly lower chance of rolling the flat added critical strike chance for attacks (250 vs. 400 weight per tier), according to poedb. However, the “undesired” Hunter mods of +1 curse prefix, % increased effect of Offerings and flat added crit chance for spells suffixes might well sell high if you happen to hit them first, as someone else in the thread has noted.
I'm wondering how much worse is it to take Ambush and Assassinate ascendancy over the Unstable Infusion one?

Does the extra crit chance outweigh the execution potential by a lot even at the high attack speed we achieve in this build?
im just bought ilvl 85 hauted claw, it is realy worsth then ilvl 83 for crafting?
"
Elloktrik wrote:
Im having trouble leveling. Seems like too low damage compared to my first level 60 char with toxic rain and not better tankiness. I keep playing with the hope it will scale better than toxic rain but leveling is a pain for me. Since im new in poe, maybe its me who plays wrong dunno.

Shortly, my concern is damage because my first char was Toxic rain level 60 and I killed same boss with Cobra lash 3x slower. I just wanna know that if Cobra lash scales better than Toxic rain so that I can be patient and keep leveling..

Feel the same. Picked this build up as a side-project and dumped some leveling gear on it, not really feeling it yet.
DPS is ok-ish, and maaaaybe picking up Mistwalker will make me feel a bit less squishy?

Current gear for reference, lv 58. Using a shield because I haven't picked any of the dual wielding nodes yet.
Spoiler

Tree is a bit weird, because I respecced another build into this, slowly fixing it with the free refund points from the questline.
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAW1BnAG5weZDY0OSBNtFAkV_Ra_HF8j9iaIJpUuIzBxMHw2PTpCPP4_bEMxRfRKfUt4TI5M_02STipRR1VLWfBbmVuvW9Nd8mHiYqxkr2yMbWxvV3TtdoJ4GXp_fyuAIoSih3aKOI19jYGNv5hTnaqi2aOKpAWw2LTFtNG1SLcwvV3BoMLsyAzUI9YH2sHdqN-g7g7y5vzF_QE=?accountName=Tornacan&characterName=CottonsTeemoCosplay
Last edited by Tornacan on Dec 18, 2019, 10:33:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info