[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

Hello,

First of all thank you for the build, it's well explained and it's a very fun and strong build to play.

Right now im hitting a wall in terms of survivability, the damage is there but i often die.

Do you have any idea how to make the build more tanky?

Here's my gear :

"

Im considering rerolling because it's really hard after T13 to not get one shot.

Thanks again for the guide !
What about getting '+1 to Level of all Dexterity Skill Gems' and/or '+1 to Level of all Chaos Skill Gems' on the amulet?
Last edited by Wolftein04 on Dec 18, 2019, 8:43:17 PM
made this one
Hey guys I have been working on leveling a dude using this guide and was wondering, how do you run the 100% auras (50%, 25%, 25%) and run precision??

I looked through the passive tree and didn't see any aura mana reservation reduction - I don't get it. does the mana reduction of non-channeling skills also affect the mana reservation of precision?
First off thank you OP the build is amazing, I haven't had this much fun playing poe in quite a while! brought me back from a long hiatus

Second, Could anyone who is playing this build please tell me if this is good enough with out the flat added #chaos dmg and if so what i should craft either %chaos dmg or %phys with blind.

If the flat added Chaos dmg is extremely important and i should just re-roll this. could i please get an explanation as to why. I'm finding my self slightly lost as to what makes it so important

Thanks
Last edited by Nottes on Dec 18, 2019, 11:40:18 PM
"
Bobbler wrote:
Hey guys I have been working on leveling a dude using this guide and was wondering, how do you run the 100% auras (50%, 25%, 25%) and run precision??

I looked through the passive tree and didn't see any aura mana reservation reduction - I don't get it. does the mana reduction of non-channeling skills also affect the mana reservation of precision?

Enlighten + Malevolance + Herald of Agony + Aspect of the Spider + Precision (Level 1)
I was having issues with the damage and I can say to the newbies like me, the first power break of this build is level 60 with Wasp Nest claws. It deals great amount of damage now!
Just started playing Cobra Lash for the first time and loving your guide.

However there r still some stuffs that I need clarification:

1. Can you provide further analysis on why you chose Unstable Fusion over Ambush&Assassunate or Opportunistic?

2. Why is your Cwdt gem lvl 20? Wouldnt it be better for it and Withering Step to be low lvl so that it can proc more frequently? I'm farrrrrr from min-maxing this build and I face tank alot, but Cwdt just would not proc enough. Would not it become unable to proc once your evasion/dogde chance hit the celling?

3. Lastly, if it's justified to us lvl20 Cwdt, why is immortal call only 6? An is a lvl20 Steelskil viable?

Thanks in advance.
Also to the questions of guy above id like to add 2 things:

Why we don't go for pierce nodes? Wouldn't it help in clearing and in maps like blighted?

Also i like overall how tree is builded around many multipliers to damage, but we have only 127% inc life and it's @ lvl 95, isn't it too low? I know our survi is mostly around dodge and spell dodge, but still it looks really low. Just asking =)
"
_Nektre_ wrote:
Also to the questions of guy above id like to add 2 things:

Why we don't go for pierce nodes? Wouldn't it help in clearing and in maps like blighted?

Also i like overall how tree is builded around many multipliers to damage, but we have only 127% inc life and it's @ lvl 95, isn't it too low? I know our survi is mostly around dodge and spell dodge, but still it looks really low. Just asking =)

It's definitely a squishy build, though it's very mobile, ranged and has a few defensive layers, so it's not totally paperthin. However, if it makes you more comfortable, you can take more life on the tree (path towards the life wheel) or use a Belly of the Beast as your chest. Just use PoB to see how you can retain as much damage as possible. I thought of going for more life on the tree as well, but with 4.9k life at 91, I feel quite comfortable, even with the Sirius fight (health pool-wise at least, the fight is a buggy mess).

As for why no pierce: pierce and chain don't interact nicely: a projectile has to use up all the pierce charges it has before it can chain, which significantly decreases your clear because many projectiles will just pierce and never start to chain. Just spend the three skill points on the Piercing Shots wheel and see for yourself if you like it better that way, I tried and I don't think it's worth it. Trash dies instantly anyways and the tankier mobs don't get the projectile chain going if you go pierce.
Last edited by Fimi on Dec 19, 2019, 12:35:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info