[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

"
Hex Remix wrote:
"
MoosGames wrote:

I really appreciate your help! :)
Answering all these question and replying to whispers in game (even though I ask people to not contact me in game...) takes up a lot of time, so it's great to get some help here. Thanks! :)

Of course!

I also rolled %phys/%blind on the claw and 1st try was 102%/19%. TBH Its a wise move imo since you don't get too much more from the extra 20% for a whole exalt more for the mod of %phys only.

Unavailable

Trying to learn more myself so it helps. I do have one question for you though.. You explain only to add 60% more poison damage as long as both claws have the 60% chance for 100% poisons etc mod. Why both? What if only one claw has the mod? (theres a post under shadow above yours for a venom gyre build, where he only has 1 claw with it, yet still adds the mod... seems.. either he's inflating his true dps, or theres more going on?

If theres anything i hate its lying to myself about what is actually going on / what the build is capable of. (Also getting the Elreon ring rolls on console this league has been a pain sicne we can't search for Elreon's veiled lol)

When you add the "60% more Poison Damage" line, that's global. The actual mod that you roll on your weapon is local however and only applies to poisons inflicted by that weapon. So if you were to add it to both weapons, you would (accidentally) inflate your damage numbers. I recommend editing one piece of equipment that you are sure you will not replace or replace last. That way, you don't have to worry about it anymore for the rest of the PoB buildmaking and theorycrafting. If you add it to one weapon, you will have a hard time comparing other weapons to it, because that mod alone would make the edited weapon superior to anything else.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Ah I think i may have gotten confusing, sorry.

I mean, in his PoB, he put 60% more damage with poison on his chest pc. But, he only has the mod on one claw, since hes claw and shield.. should he have put the mod on his chest? That is what is confusing me.

You said ONLY if its on both claws, yet he has one claw and one shield, but still put it on his chest in PoB. Just want to make sure I have the damage values correct in PoB.

i just crafted this. should i use it or should i try to craft something with increased chaos damage ? Thanks for the build btw its very fun.
"
Hex Remix wrote:
Ah I think i may have gotten confusing, sorry.

I mean, in his PoB, he put 60% more damage with poison on his chest pc. But, he only has the mod on one claw, since hes claw and shield.. should he have put the mod on his chest? That is what is confusing me.

You said ONLY if its on both claws, yet he has one claw and one shield, but still put it on his chest in PoB. Just want to make sure I have the damage values correct in PoB.

That's alright, since he doesn't hit with his shield, nothing is doubled in that case.
If he used 1 claw with that mod and another nice claw which is missing the mod, it would still treat all hits from the other claw as if it had the mod on it, no matter where you edit it to. That's why you get wrong damage numbers if you edit that mod and are dual wielding and have it only on one weapon. But it's the most important mod on a CL weapon, so it's unlikely that anyone has just one claw with it (for a longer time) if dual wielding .
And it still makes sense to put it on chest, so that he can still compare weapons for potential upgrades.
Last edited by MoosGames on Jan 8, 2020, 5:10:18 PM
"
Vollstandig wrote:

i just crafted this. should i use it or should i try to craft something with increased chaos damage ? Thanks for the build btw its very fun.

Use it. I wouldn't roll over that (though I didn't check the market). If you think it's not good enough, use it and craft on another base, until you have something better, then sell this.
Hi, How did you get 60% more damage with poison mod on chest?
very cool BD thx for your share (forgive my poor english XD)
Last edited by venta_s on Jan 9, 2020, 2:47:32 AM
"
klamerka87 wrote:
Hi, How did you get 60% more damage with poison mod on chest?

you can find it in the part of "DPS Calculation" where said “"PoB doesn't recognise one of the most important mods from our build:
60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage
Because of that, in PoB you will need to add this to 1 of your items:
"60% more Damage with Poison"”
I am thinking of trying ssf for the first time, is this build ssf viable?

"
Runvast wrote:
I am thinking of trying ssf for the first time, is this build ssf viable?

I haven't play it in SSF, but I would say it is Softvore SSF viable. You craft most of your equipment and aren't dependant on unique items, which is imortant for SSF. You do need to run Delve though, to get the required Fossils to craft with. And you have to live with less then optimal performance compared to trade league, but that's true for all SSF builds. If you run this build in SSF, I'd be interested to hear about your experience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info