[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

NVM, I re-read the build.
Visit my Steam profile here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheBaconOverlord/
Last edited by Bacon_Overlord on Dec 28, 2019, 2:03:44 PM
"
Ithras wrote:

Ahm maybe you`re still missing first ascendancy? Radiant Faith, if you can post a PoB or make your profile public i can help more

I'm a big dum dum. When I respeced for this build I forgot to do my ascendancy. LOL.

I KNEW something had to be wrong. I will repost soon once I've tried it some with the new ascendancy.
Guys can anyone tell me why SPECTRES using both Feedeing Frenzy with Meatshield? They cancel eachother out if im not mistaken..
Mathils actual cat
Should I be confident I have elemental equilibrium from skin of the lords even though it's not lit up on my tree?

I would expect it to behave like an amulet anointment.

livejamie
Overall having a pretty fun time with this build. Cold Iron Point was very nice for gem level boost but +1 minion gem wand with trigger craft is insanely more convenient to play with.

Survivability is also great at around 14k ES and no Lethal Pride yet.

But honestly the damage output is kind of weak against bosses/metas (at 24-26 Herald of Agony level anyway). Obviously there is still lots of room for upgrades (21 gem levels, empower 4, some corruptions, etc...) so things will get better eventually.

So I couldn't afford 3ex for the skin of the loyal. Instead got a 3g3r. That should be fine while I farm currency up for a proper one right?

What should I be using in the 3g3r though? Vicious Projectiles?
This was, by far, my worst leveling experience to date. I assumed rain of arrows-poison-lesser poison-herald of agony-faster attacks would be sufficient. It isn't.
Hi , first thanks for the build :)

How is this build doing on general t15,t16 maping? Very slow maping or decent speed?

Could someone upload some t16 footage? Maybe some maps with monster extra life or extra damage as cold/fire/lightning.
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
braniels2 wrote:
There is anyway to use skitterbots without circle of nostalgia?? i have to low damage

Perhaps someone can try this, with a Skin of the Lord and Mortal Conviction, I think you should be able to use hatred/skitter bot/dread banner without Circle of Nostalgia. The idea is hatred is free, and you just fill out rest of your mana with banner (dread banner) and mine aura (skitterbot).

Not totally sure if Flesh and Stone can be added on top of it.

You do need to corrupt your skill gems but it is a small price to pay. Also you won't be able to use clarity most likely, but that is totally fine as you are very far from watcher's eye at this stage of your character.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/nrdLRbzf0

Inventory is super limited so I won't post this as the level 68 POB, but on paper this can work. On POB, I don't think Mortal Conviction works however so this is something you will have to actually try in game.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/d0p413/mortal_conviction_and_skitterbots_error/

Hello, i did it, got 3G 2R 1B Skin of the Lord with mortal conviction, and only can have ore aura hatred or flesh and stone with skitterbots, and i got the same ES and a little more dmg... i thinking to sell my Skin of the loyal 3R 2G 1B to buy the circle of nostalgia
"
braniels2 wrote:
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
braniels2 wrote:
There is anyway to use skitterbots without circle of nostalgia?? i have to low damage

Perhaps someone can try this, with a Skin of the Lord and Mortal Conviction, I think you should be able to use hatred/skitter bot/dread banner without Circle of Nostalgia. The idea is hatred is free, and you just fill out rest of your mana with banner (dread banner) and mine aura (skitterbot).

Not totally sure if Flesh and Stone can be added on top of it.

You do need to corrupt your skill gems but it is a small price to pay. Also you won't be able to use clarity most likely, but that is totally fine as you are very far from watcher's eye at this stage of your character.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/nrdLRbzf0

Inventory is super limited so I won't post this as the level 68 POB, but on paper this can work. On POB, I don't think Mortal Conviction works however so this is something you will have to actually try in game.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/d0p413/mortal_conviction_and_skitterbots_error/

Hello, i did it, got 3G 2R 1B Skin of the Lord with mortal conviction, and only can have ore aura hatred or flesh and stone with skitterbots, and i got the same ES and a little more dmg... i thinking to sell my Skin of the loyal 3R 2G 1B to buy the circle of nostalgia

Hatred + Skitterbot is incredibly powerful, I think you can add Dread Banner on top of it too. So you save money on Circle of Nostalgia and Enlighten. I added this to the gear choice.

You can not beat this set up until you get clarity watcher later.
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 28, 2019, 2:52:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info