[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

is this amulet better than Astramentis? Or should i switch to astramentis?

heres my rest of items, have 16k es now

24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
livejamie wrote:
Current setup:

Level 28 Crawler with Vicious Projectiles.

Running Skitterbots, Flesh and Stone, Clarity and Hatred.

Very nice set up, looks like Charisma allows you to triple aura with a far less expensive/rare enchant!

And if you do get 30% herald of agony you can probably even switch flesh and stone with discipline (although I am not sure if that actually increase your durability, depend on the type of attack I guess).

I think I have to list Charisma as an end game upgrade. I did some calculations, Charisma allows you to either save 4 passive points which you can easily spend to match Utmost Might's energy shield increase, or pick up an extra aura earlier than you otherwise could.
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 28, 2019, 12:04:57 PM
In addition to wand and eye, everything seems ready, great build

✽)/╰(°ㅂ° )╯\(❋
Last edited by angry_kiwi on Dec 28, 2019, 9:58:03 AM
Just snagged what I could afford for the build, excited to give it a shot. I have to do some upgrades in the res department once I get some more money (aka new belt and ring) to fit in the Circle of Nostalgia, but overall should be pretty good.

"
sirdec wrote:
hello,

i lvl up this build... OMG was hard to lvl up:c i tried to lvl up HoA early but i died so many times (never died like this before in lvl up).
Now i m lvl 75. I bought the stuff....: IT IS NOT A STARTER BUILD:

Helmet = 1.5 exalted
Ring = 5 exalted
Chest with good coulor = 3 exalted mini
Astramentis with honest stats = 1.5 exalted
Off-hand = 120C

Dont have a weapon for now but probably around 5 exalted

What about the jewels...?

This build is really expensive.

BUT OMG THIS IS SO TANKY, love it ;)

Hello, i died a lot too, but later i saw that self-poison (at 60-80 stacks) was killing me, after i got CI before lvl 65 and no more dead (poison inmmune)
There is anyway to use skitterbots without circle of nostalgia?? i have to low damage
"
phexifa wrote:
anyone recommend any spectre's to use before we can use the 250 delve ones? I didn't like the ones from act4 grand arena.

cheiftains for mapping...but that is the point of the build big beefy spectre tanks, towering fragment is the next closest to delve, go play necro build if you want to explore Spec if the towering fragment isnt for you or you can ask people in Delve 150+ actually if you can summon....they dont need to start the delve you can go right there and des and raise spec
"
phexifa wrote:
anyone recommend any spectre's to use before we can use the 250 delve ones? I didn't like the ones from act4 grand arena.

Any spectre with high HP multiplier will do. I am actually curious what you guys like best. Towering Figment is 5.76 HP multiplier. Stoneskin Flayer is 8.0 HP multiplier.

I will add these to the guide so people can try. You don't really need an ultra tanky spectre until end game, so maybe some of these faster spectres work better.

1) Sandworn Slaves from act 9 (4.4x HP multiplier)

https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Sandworn+Slaves

2) Kitava's Herald from act 5 (3.6x HP multiplier)

https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Kitava%27s+Herald
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 28, 2019, 11:45:33 AM
Skeletons are fine for sirus but i honestly prefer just using hoa the fight is pretty brain dead ive killed sirus around 60 times now mixed awakening levels but a few level 8s without issues

PS : You can add me for delve spectres NonVultSatanas
"
braniels2 wrote:
There is anyway to use skitterbots without circle of nostalgia?? i have to low damage

Perhaps someone can try this, with a Skin of the Lord and Mortal Conviction, I think you should be able to use hatred/skitter bot/dread banner without Circle of Nostalgia. The idea is hatred is free, and you just fill out rest of your mana with banner (dread banner) and mine aura (skitterbot).

Not totally sure if Flesh and Stone can be added on top of it.

You do need to corrupt your skill gems but it is a small price to pay. Also you won't be able to use clarity most likely, but that is totally fine as you are very far from watcher's eye at this stage of your character.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/nrdLRbzf0

Inventory is super limited so I won't post this as the level 68 POB, but on paper this can work. On POB, I don't think Mortal Conviction works however so this is something you will have to actually try in game.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/d0p413/mortal_conviction_and_skitterbots_error/
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 28, 2019, 1:15:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info