[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Cormus wrote:
Im a bit disapointed : so it's impossible to play Time of Need and Unwavering Crusade without brine king ? Until know, Bastion of Hope is the perfect protection for stun but i have to sacrifice other ascendancies.

If Im taking Time of Need + brine king I'm still stun time to time and it's a lost of quality of life.

If Im not taking Time of Need, do i have to spend 10 regret each time I go for big boss ??

Im sorry to say that the stun immunity issue is painfull to resolve...

Huh, is it really such a big deal? I played to 96 1/2 now, and did everything in the game multiple times, many deathless Awakeners and Aul's. Not once did I die because of the missing stun immunity or even noticed it too negatively.

And I'm using Lunaris of course. Using Brine King over Lunaris when you have Spectres is pretty much suicide because of the chains.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 27, 2019, 1:58:59 PM
"
Chaoskaktus wrote:
"
Cormus wrote:
Im a bit disapointed : so it's impossible to play Time of Need and Unwavering Crusade without brine king ? Until know, Bastion of Hope is the perfect protection for stun but i have to sacrifice other ascendancies.

If Im taking Time of Need + brine king I'm still stun time to time and it's a lost of quality of life.

If Im not taking Time of Need, do i have to spend 10 regret each time I go for big boss ??

Im sorry to say that the stun immunity issue is painfull to resolve...

Unwavering Crusade only give you 5-6% more damage, so just stick with Time of Need i recommend

Did you forget to count the intimidate? Using the OP's level 94 PoB, unwavering crusade represents 17.4% more damage over bastion of hope.
Is it an error that you picked PA in the Level 68 POB?
"
Jaba01 wrote:

Read FAQ
"
Jaba01 wrote:

Sorry meant to move lethal pride to level 94 POB, as it is quite expensive this league. Also easier to activate hatred with conquer efficiency, will correct when I get home.
Just saw an interesting twist to greatly improve the level 68 build.

If you get Skin of the Lord's with Mortal Conviction, you can enable hatred and skitterbot without Circle of Nostalgia, enlighten, passives on mana reservation, none of that . . .

Essentially a much cheaper, stronger level 68. Will update POB later with this alternative.
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 27, 2019, 2:25:35 PM
Somehow I miss the damage even though I have all the core items

https://pastebin.com/LNttziMR

Is it really that big a difference with the + of gem?
All the same, is it worth buying 2R 3G 1B armor to launch a Vicious Projectiles instead of Maim? Given that on the ring 38% and mana is enough. Especially then all the same, to switch to Awakened Vicious Projectiles?
"

1) Consider use death mark over minion speed, and mark the boss.

2) Cold Iron Point is superior in my opinion until you get +1 minion skill wand with trigger. At least add poachers mark for massive damage increase during mapping.

3) Empower over Maim if you can get level 3 or 4 is another big damage increase. Remember this gets one extra level thanks to Skin of the Loyal.

Basically every minion level is 10% MORE.
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 27, 2019, 2:59:26 PM
"

While there's several things you could be doing to up your damage, the obvious things making the number super low in that PoB are that you don't have the tail spike selected as the attack, and you don't have the virulence stacks set to 40.

It looks like if you hit 5 nearby allies and add poacher's mark you'll hit ~500k dps with your current gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info