[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

For some possibilities of a build with Herald of Agony changes I proudly present:

3.13 Endgame: The Agonyca Arachnophobia Allstars - 5 mill dmg, 9000+ ES, top 120000 Armour, 2400 ES on max block

Agony and Arakaali

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705

At level 94, build has been performing extremely well this league since things like T16 Rituals, Sirus dominated mobs, Maven-buffed bosses can get rippy. Before the nerf, a Baran mob dominated by Sirus one-shot me through 10k ES.

Still need a Empower 4 and a +1 corrupted Skin of the Loyal as my next upgrades. Although I'm not sure if I want to give up Phase Acrobatics for another 2 levels on HoAG.
"
Mistletoes wrote:

At level 94, build has been performing extremely well this league since things like T16 Rituals, Sirus dominated mobs, Maven-buffed bosses can get rippy. Before the nerf, a Baran mob dominated by Sirus one-shot me through 10k ES.

Still need a Empower 4 and a +1 corrupted Skin of the Loyal as my next upgrades. Although I'm not sure if I want to give up Phase Acrobatics for another 2 levels on HoAG.

how do you feel currently? do you feel overpowered like this build always used to feel? or does it hurt to play now
"
Mistletoes wrote:

Hey, I had a tab open with your character profile on it, as a reference to a 3.13 variant of this. Today I refreshed it and it's marked private. :( Any chance you could post a POB, or switch it back to public long enough to grab a snapshot?
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Sirus Awakening 9 fight:

https://youtu.be/xn550-c-Hvg
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Mistletoes wrote:

Hey, I had a tab open with your character profile on it, as a reference to a 3.13 variant of this. Today I refreshed it and it's marked private. :( Any chance you could post a POB, or switch it back to public long enough to grab a snapshot?

Hey sorry about that. I'm playing a different build now and have since sold my gear.

Here's the POB before I sold it: https://pastebin.com/344fbdcD

In conclusion, this build pretty much did everything for me this league, with how good it is for T16 rituals and Maven content. Highly recommended for anyone seeking a HoAG playstyle today.
Maven fight. Deathless needs more practice or just logout at the last memory game, easy game. :)
https://youtu.be/B6fNishQfsg
How much currency did you spent in this build?
"
nico5051 wrote:
How much currency did you spent in this build?
It's honestly not that expensive, especially not just to get up and running.

The chest, helm, wand, shield, amulet, gloves and boots are a few chaos each. I doubt you're into those for 2ex total.

Rings and belt are about an ex each. Unless you can gear with your boots and gloves for resists, then you can run cyclopean coil which is again, a couple chaos.

The only real expense is the cluster jewels, and even those aren't *that* crazy. The larges are running about 2ex each, mediums are ~40 each, smalls are 20 each for the ES bases and 40 for the armour one. So all told just over 7ex in total for clusters.

After that you can certainly min/max quite a bit with some currency.
Level 4 empower and / or enlighten: 4ex each
+2 gems wands: 7-8ex
+1 gems chest: 7-8ex
+2 gems chest: 25-30ex
Watcher's eye: 5 or 8 ex, depending on whether it's clarity or discipline

TL;DR: ~11ex to get fully geared. Another ~50+ex if you care to min/max it.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Last edited by grimjack68 on Feb 2, 2021, 1:57:39 AM
If anyone needs/want Stoneskin Flayers u can pm me ingame :) Build is still strong and very good especially in this BossKilling League.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info