[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Hi Guys! That build didnt failed me the last 3 Leagues so far (farmed all currency with it and always made a FotM expensive Build out of it), 10/10 will play it for this League again :)

can you still follow this guide for 3.13? im really scared of getting f by following it
I'm playing this build in 3.13, It is fine and arguably one of the tankiest builds I've ever played Nearing 7k ES with sup-optimal gear and i'm basically unkillable, Once some big upgrades come along I imagine I could even stand still vs sirius.
Havent played this build since Metamorph, any big changes that I should be aware of?
Last edited by DRitchh on Jan 19, 2021, 2:16:29 PM
Is there a more recent PoB out there for 3.13? The one in the guide looks pretty dated...
Anyone playing this in 3.13?
You guys using Stoneskin Flayers? I hear Primal Crushclaws have a higher healthpool. Although at Sirus 8, Stoneskin Flayers hardly take any damage so not sure if it's worth seeking Crushclaws.
"
Mistletoes wrote:
You guys using Stoneskin Flayers? I hear Primal Crushclaws have a higher healthpool. Although at Sirus 8, Stoneskin Flayers hardly take any damage so not sure if it's worth seeking Crushclaws.

I've tried Crushclaws, their attacks add to much effects on the screen, you can't really see on what ground effect you are standing.
Last edited by Shadowtitan on Jan 22, 2021, 3:56:45 PM
yippie
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 22, 2021, 4:32:14 PM
"
Shadowtitan wrote:
"
Mistletoes wrote:

I've tried Crushclaws, their attacks add to much effects on the screen, you can't really see on what ground effect you are standing.

Hmm I see. Guess I'll stick with Flayers then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info