[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Hey can somebody check my tree/gear? iam feeling to less damage on T15/T16 & Sirius - even my gear is not that bad.

thanks
"
Ank777 wrote:
"
I couldn't get onslaught from ascendancy with only skitterbots and 3 spectres so i swapped out spirit offering with raise zombie and it just feels so much smoother.

Wish I could find these stoneskin flayers!

u should get raise spectre 21 gem lvl, it's allows u to raise 1 more spectre and get onslaught from 4 spectres and crawler (5 allies in total)
p.s. skitterbots doesnt count as allies, and without spirit offering u loosing around 10-15% of total dps (means if u have 1mil dps there is 100-150k dps loss)

I missed that! Thanks so much. going to fix this right away.
Hey can somebody check my tree/gear? iam feeling to less damage on T15/T16 & Sirius - even my gear is not that bad.

thanks
If anyone needs spectres whisper me ingame if I'm on I'd be happy to spawn them for you.
"
HarryBolls wrote:
Hi,

Can someone explain why we take Minion Instability in the tree? Do we have dieing minions? What am I missing?

Also, Dynamo (near/under the starting point) was part of the lvl 68 tree but isn't part of the 94 tree. Any reason for this? 21% mana for only 2 points isn't bad, no?
Seeing how Mind Drinker is only 18% and that requires 5 skill points to get there.

Minion Instability is for when you have a lethal pride it double your block
My 3.10 version of Mana Guardian.
ES nerfed, so I use Discipline and Determination for ES and armor.
Total ES is about 4000 less than 3.9 but now it has much more armor and ES gain per hit. ES can go up to 12500 if I can get Watcher's Eye with "ES gain by clarity" and "+30 ES gain per hit" together.. but should be super expensive.
11 cluster jewel to get 60 virulence, 15% ES of Max Mana, and Endurance Charge.

Specs:
- DPS: 11,300,000 (11.3M) with 60 virulence
- Single boss fight: 4.3M with 40 virulence and no frenzy charge
- ES: 10300
- Armor: 72000
- 3 Endurance charges
- Block: 75%
- Spell Block: 62%
- Attack & Spell Dodge: 15%
- +30 ES gain per each hit
- 5% ES recover per block

Videos:
- Sirus Face Tanking 2min 35sec (faster than 3.9): https://youtu.be/40i699K6d4w
- Simulacrum Wave Face Tanking: https://youtu.be/k4m0iqYZgMA
- T18 (lv 85) 100% Delirious Map with 4 sextants: https://youtu.be/xi4fD-NTONg

PoB:
- https://pastebin.com/vjGrRPJN
- The current version of PoB does not support over 40 virulence stacks, so I manually add them to Lethal Pride Jewel. Also Glancing Blow.
- I am still testing different gloves: Ascenath or culling-strike + poison support, or other rare gloves with max ES and Mana.
- I guess 3 passive Voices jewel will work better than now but they are so much expensive.

Later, I will update how this build works for delve.
Last edited by kyuhlee00 on Mar 29, 2020, 1:07:40 AM
"

Very interesting. Been thinking about tweaking this myself while levelling the last couple of days.

Openness/Stubborn Student might be slightly better than Scintillating Idea on the large cluster jewel if you haven't seen it, unless we want the lightning pen for something I haven't noticed.

"
Orangedale wrote:
"

Very interesting. Been thinking about tweaking this myself while levelling the last couple of days.

Openness/Stubborn Student might be slightly better than Scintillating Idea on the large cluster jewel if you haven't seen it, unless we want the lightning pen for something I haven't noticed.

Thank you. But both Openness and Stubborn Student are only available in small jewels :( I really hope to have openness in the large..
anyone figured how we approach the cluster jewel options?

Hey Guys, need some help.

Can someone take a look at my guardian?

For some weird reason, even with a poison support and HoA activated. My ball lightning is NOT poisoning any of the monster at all?

Am i missing something here or is there a bug?

Thanks Guys!

EDIT: got it fixed out. missed the point on the lesser poison.

THANKS again!
Last edited by FenixLeeYiRen on Mar 29, 2020, 11:21:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info