[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

is it even possible to get res cap with this build? i mean you are just using 3 rare items, one of them is a weapon, how is the resistance getting fixed?
Any new specters usable as upgrade for this build in 3.10?
Doing this build for the second league in a row and i love it.seems fine even with the nerf and i might experiment a bit with cluster jewel and the split personality jewel.
Anybody have stoneskin flayers? paying 5c Ign: @Ksaswws
"
Makmon1337 wrote:
is it even possible to get res cap with this build? i mean you are just using 3 rare items, one of them is a weapon, how is the resistance getting fixed?

It's possible. 75/75/76

Don't have any resists on jewels. So you can get some there. And also we got catalysts which boost resists even higher.
Last edited by Loudstorm on Mar 28, 2020, 10:05:54 AM
I couldn't get onslaught from ascendancy with only skitterbots and 3 spectres so i swapped out spirit offering with raise zombie and it just feels so much smoother.

Wish I could find these stoneskin flayers!
Hi,

Can someone explain why we take Minion Instability in the tree? Do we have dieing minions? What am I missing?

Also, Dynamo (near/under the starting point) was part of the lvl 68 tree but isn't part of the 94 tree. Any reason for this? 21% mana for only 2 points isn't bad, no?
Seeing how Mind Drinker is only 18% and that requires 5 skill points to get there.
"
I couldn't get onslaught from ascendancy with only skitterbots and 3 spectres so i swapped out spirit offering with raise zombie and it just feels so much smoother.

Wish I could find these stoneskin flayers!

u should get raise spectre 21 gem lvl, it's allows u to raise 1 more spectre and get onslaught from 4 spectres and crawler (5 allies in total)
p.s. skitterbots doesnt count as allies, and without spirit offering u loosing around 10-15% of total dps (means if u have 1mil dps there is 100-150k dps loss)
where is going Lethal Pride be?
is anyone else having problems where u cant stack posion on certain enemies 5ball delirium maps certain enemies wont let u stack it and safehouse mastermind fight i couldnt stack posion at all once i got to the final phase

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info