[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
diesdasdinge wrote:
can't decide between Time of Need and Bastion of hope. What do you guys take? Would I lose much dmg by picking both and not taking unwavering crusade? What do you think?

Both are very strong. If you're at the point of min maxing with Empower 4 and Enlighten 4 and other luxury upgrades, you'll have more than enough damage (in my opinion) with the new cluster jewels if you've been using them. That's what I've been doing (with just an Empower 3 as well). Points into both Bastion of Hope and Time of Need. Bastion of Hope especially works very well with the Lethal Pride jewel if you have enough points to slot it near a key node.
another question guys, i saw that most guardian hoa build in poeNinja is using golden rule jewel, but if go CI means we are immune to chaos damage right? i dont understand the use of the golden rule jewel for this build...
It doubles Virulence stack creation meaning the damage scales up way faster.
Question about Spectres and Onslaught. I see people mention level 21 Spectre but don't we need a 25 gem to get the 4th and get Onslaught? So we need another level from either the boot mod or something else; the shield +3 and a 21 gem won't be enough?
guys i need stoneskin flayer spectres plz pm hushxdelirium
"
Elium85 wrote:
Question about Spectres and Onslaught. I see people mention level 21 Spectre but don't we need a 25 gem to get the 4th and get Onslaught? So we need another level from either the boot mod or something else; the shield +3 and a 21 gem won't be enough?

WAND or DAGGER +1 to level of all minion skill gem or +1 to level of all spell skill gems or both :)
v1tAm1n^
Hey Man! why's the minion instability passive taken for?

Thanks.

Thanks.
Last edited by FenixLeeYiRen on Mar 24, 2020, 10:41:06 AM
"
FenixLeeYiRen wrote:

Thanks.

When you put near in jewel socket

it's change Minion instability to Glancing Blows

Take Lethal Pride jewel Under Kiloava

v1tAm1n^
Last edited by Nasferatus on Mar 24, 2020, 12:37:20 PM
Hey could anyone hook me up on standard with the Stoneskin flayers please? And is it possible to change my lethal pride into something else?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info