[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

I just gambled the +2 skin of the loyal for this build.
Makes it tempting to reroll this build again to deal with one-shottery in delirum.

If that was last league I'd probably just sell for a HH. Tried very hard to get this chest and would have paid a ton.

Anyone actually rolled this build already and can chime in on how it deals with delirium?
any good alternative to Shaper's Touch since it got nerfed or is it still BiS for this build
While looking for a new HoA build I found that you updated this! Thank you for the continued updates! Excited to se what we can make of this build!
Hi, if i got lethal pride jewel which double my block chance, should i pick up Bastion of Hope ascendancy node or Time of Need? (using Bastion atm) feel like im lacking of es regen for this jewel
Last edited by Ank777 on Mar 20, 2020, 10:45:16 AM
"
Ank777 wrote:
Hi, if i got lethal pride jewel which double my block chance, should i pick up Bastion of Hope ascendancy node or Time of Need? (using Bastion atm) feel like im lacking of es regen for this jewel

Time of Need is really strong, that regenerate 30% of your ES every 5 seconds actually saved my life a lot of times last league. With that said, just test both and see what feels better for you.

If possible, try to hit max or close to max block + spell block with flasks up with Bastion of Hope, and then take out the point in Unwavering Crusade and put it into Time of Need. You'll become even tankier.

The DPS loss might be noticeable if you don't have an Empower 4 among other luxury upgrades, especially considering the recent HoAG 3.10 nerfs. But just something to think about when you start min maxing (if you ever get to that point) as last league many players went this route and it felt really, really beefy.
Anybody have some stoneskin flayers I can grab from them in Delirium? my ign is Daggurt, thanks!
I've got a question. Where do I get 4th spectre for build? Since raise spectre rebalance additional is granted at gem level 25, so two from gem, one from tree, where is another?
"
Loudstorm wrote:
I've got a question. Where do I get 4th spectre for build? Since raise spectre rebalance additional is granted at gem level 25, so two from gem, one from tree, where is another?

You want to have your raise spectre reach lvl 25.

This can be done with a lvl 21 raise spectre in the whakatutuki o matua shield and a +1 to all spells/minion skills wand.

Alternatively, you can do it with a 20 raise spectre and a wand with both +1 to all spells and +1 to all minions. However, this type of want goes for upwards of 10ex, so the cheapest way is to get the lvl 21 gem.
"
Turtalis wrote:
Anybody have some stoneskin flayers I can grab from them in Delirium? my ign is Daggurt, thanks!

I'm searching for them as well. My ign is SupportingGrandpa. Would tip ofc!
How do you solve broken delirium league btw? I can't apply poison to bosses in delirious maps, that's sad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info