[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Can you guys suggest me what to do to run another Flesh and Stone aura?
"
mcloren91 wrote:

i would say 20 ex min. you can probally find a setup for lvl 29HoAg for about that. cause there isnt that many parts that are that expenisve for this build. you only start getting expensive when you are trying to get lvl31HoAG and more then 4 auras. or you are trying to min max the 29 build

So basically with 50EX budget i can get through all content? (including deathless A8 sirus)
I have invested about 10-13 ex and have no problems on endgame and there is still a lot of room for improvement. Not the most insane dmg but tanky as hell. Also got a lot cheap via live searching and leveling most gems myself. But most things are cheaper now compared to when I started with this char.
Last edited by Ex0rt_ on Feb 15, 2020, 5:40:24 AM
why I have just 3 spectre? 2 from gem and +1 from Death Attunement
"
amouram0ur wrote:

You need a level 21 raise spectre gem, that together with the +3 for shield and +1 from wand will get you level 25 gem, which grants 3 spectres (+1 death attunement)
"
TehR wrote:
"
amouram0ur wrote:

You need a level 21 raise spectre gem, that together with the +3 for shield and +1 from wand will get you level 25 gem, which grants 3 spectres (+1 death attunement)

Thanks. My is lvl 24 =) First time play with spectres)
hi very noob question new in gam
i saw every guradian has same spectre. what spectre is that i can only raise dead mob nut not same type that everybody used

hello i need some help i wanna go higher dps how can i do this
Hi Hitman, just wanted to say thank you for the build, I've been playing this build as my "main" this league, I got lucky at the beginning of the league and got some nice drops which funded the build and it has completely carried me through to the endgame, I have tried several other builds on other classes and NOTHING comes even close to this!!

Sirus A8 deathless, Metamorphs are laughable (just stand there and throw ball lightning at them) T16's feel like T1 maps, it's just immortal!

Thanks again! (Hopefully if the nerf hammer doesn't come down on us, I will definitely be playing this next league!!!)
Last edited by DrowninG_Exile on Feb 15, 2020, 3:26:52 PM
"
GutiElMago wrote:
"
mcloren91 wrote:

i would say 20 ex min. you can probally find a setup for lvl 29HoAg for about that. cause there isnt that many parts that are that expenisve for this build. you only start getting expensive when you are trying to get lvl31HoAG and more then 4 auras. or you are trying to min max the 29 build

So basically with 50EX budget i can get through all content? (including deathless A8 sirus)

yes for the most part.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info