[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Great build, using it right now (metamorph) and it rocks! It may not be the fastest clear speed possible ^^, but 1. it's still very decent, 2. ratio of the clear speed to the survivality is just insane. The only "no go" maps mod is "no regen" - everything else is either unrevelant or just a tiny bit of a nuisance (like less poison chance or burning/shocking/freezing ground)

Small modifications I've made:
Crafted a convoking wand with "+1 to all minion gems level" - that + shield's "+3 level of socketed minion gems" + spectre 21 lvl gem = 25 spectre level = 4 max spectres (since it was nerfed in 3.9 so it has to be 25+ lvl to have an extra spectre).

I also got myself an unset ring with nice res, boosted it with few prismatic catalysts, so I still have 75/75/75 and an extra socked - thanks to that I could add the tempest shield gem for an extra protection.

In helmet Vorici gave me a white socket recently (it's w-r-b-b now) so I plan to test a gem setup just for Sirius - instead of vaal molten and increased duration (since you really don't need it with Sirius - even without it you can easily face-tank this son of a biscuit) I'll try shield charge and faster attack to manover those storms even easier :)

Also - IMHO the "corrupting blood" implicit on one of the jewels is a must.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by GoodbyeEmily on Jan 2, 2020, 7:19:42 AM
Just got the watcher's eye, but I haven't noticed too much of a difference yet- I think once you get past a certain level of ES, you can't die unless you try to.

That said, I made a couple of modifications that saved me 10s of ex. Here are the three big ones:

1. I use deathmark, it makes HoAg feel less clunky. Convocation has a >2s cooldown and I hated relying on it to target things. The wand might also trigger a curse on a random mob when you don't want it to. In any case, it's a nice "in-practice" DPS boost since HoAg occasionally doesn't hit the optimal target or it'll randomly not target a metamorph every other hit.

2. I used a 2b3g1r skin of the loyal. 1b3g2r skins are EXPENSIVE, and it's better to get this color at a cheaper price with +1 to socketed gems corruption than a plain one with the colors everyone wants. As of now, 2b3g1r skins are like 60c MAYBE 120c (it was 40c a couple days ago), and with the corruption it's like 9-20ex (I got mine when it was 10ex). 1b3g2r skins are solidly 4.5+ (I got one when it was 4ex and bricked it in the temple), and last time I checked it was 25ex+ with the corruption (I literally do not see one with a price-tag in trade right now). But, if you REALLY wanted those colors, you can save 1-2ex by getting the 6-white skins. As of now, those are like 3-4ex. If I just started looking at this build today, that's what I would recommend. If you're thinking about getting empower 4 for 8ex, I would suggest looking at the +1 corrupted skin for 10ex. My links are the same except with deathmark instead of damage at full life (HoAg - Minion Damage - Deathmark - Pierce - Vicious Projectiles - Empower). In terms of single target, the DPS difference is negligible.

3. If you're going to min-max cyclopian coil, here's a tip: don't go for the +str/int corruption. Instead, save up like 154 chaos (~11 divines + 4c for the coil + 40c for 20 intrinsic catalysts) OR buy one with perfect +attributes and 20 catalysts. Easy BiS belt
with +18% to attributes for under 1.5ex. Unless the corrupted one has awesome rolls, I would just skip it. If you want a +18% (perfect +attributes role with +20% quality) with the corruption, good luck. It'll probably cost more than the watcher's eye and the +2 skin with the normal colors.

I'm going to experiment a bit more, and see if I can squeeze in more utility (chill/freeze immune boots), but as of now, I think this I'm as well geared as I'm going to get.
Last edited by Abider on Jan 2, 2020, 4:46:05 AM
Can anyone hook me up with the spectre tanks pretty please?

@ArcOnautus

Thank you
"
Abider wrote:
-snip-

regarding number 2 i think you actually make a very important point. even if you get a 2red4green loyal with +1 corruption, it's a LOT more dmg than any configuration without the corruption. because if you have empower it's not just 1 level to HoAG, it's 2 because you are upping the empower as well.

i just bought a 2r4g loyal for 3ex so that's cheaper than the regular setup. but the dps even without the optimal gems is like 25% more. you are just forced to use vile toxins as the 4th green which isn't much of a dps loss as the enemy should always have 10 poisons on them.

so on PoB my 3g1b2r normal loyal is around 2.6m dps with tail spike. changing to a 4g2r +1 corrupted and using vile toxins is 3.4m dps.
Level 92.

17.2k ES, Sirus down easily.

livejamie
Great Post Abider,
It really helped me as I did not know what I can do with about 4.5ex because Skin of The Loyal with "right" collors costed much more. 3G2B1R is much cheaper and I believe will be enough for leveling and early mapping(or even end game?)

I understand that you have to cast deathmark manually, right?

Soo I have some probably basic questions but I could not find answer in the guide:

1. One question about leveling this char. Do we need to have some jewels during leveling? I do not understand our interaction with The Golden Rule jewel. I understand that it is helpful before we get CI but how we protect ourselver from bleeding and poison dmg? Does poison dmg is chaos dot thus we are immune to chaos because of poison dmg we do? What about bleeding dmg we get?

Mapping question. I'm curious how this build feels with medium tier gear, say 5-6 ex. I'm playing pyroclast/icicle miner and if course it is very(very!) squishy but dmg even on 5-link is a killer at least in early maps. Of course I can sometimes dies few times to the same metamorph boss because almost zero defense layers but clear speed is great, maybe not tier 1 but close to it.

How it feels when running blight/incursions? I know we can get a lot of currency just by running maps and doing metamorphs and syndicate/beasts but to be honest dmg feel low in some of those fight, especially when watching some t16 metamorphs fights. Of course it probably does not matter so much because we are tanky.

Is there any setup which can make mapping faster?

finally got everything setup properly and i must say, it is the most balanced/satisfying build i've ever played. being immune to frozen and chill just makes it much more laid back and less annoying. being able to take bastion of hope for the stun immunity and extra block combined with a lethal pride really lowers the spike dmg you take and makes it pretty easy to regen through everything.(thanks a lot to CTSabba for that variant)

in terms of the differences in items that i think are valuable, the enfeeble on hit gloves are another nice cheap defensive layer for people who don't have the currency to afford a +1 gem level glove. they are a lot cheaper so for three skill points to get whispers of doom it's really worth it. for the chestpiece, as Abider said earlier, it really is worth it to get a +1 corrupted chest. even without optimal colours it adds a lot of dps. any variant of at least 2green and 1red (excluding 3b) are viable here as 2 more HoAG levels outweighs any other gem combo. so you can go for 4g2r, 3g3r, 3g2r1b, 2g2r2b, 2g3r1b. any of those give you higher dps than the optimal setup without a corrupted +1 chest.

looking forward to seeing if anyone else comes up with some interesting variations to make this build even more OP
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 2, 2020, 7:27:05 AM
I have no issues running any blights, incursions or legion. Do notice some legion mobs hitting like a truck on certain modded maps but that's nothing new, also it's obviously hard to activate all of the legion mobs.

I've ran t16 blighted maps on my summoner and that went pretty well and I would not even attempt that on this character lol, I guess it's one of the few things it's not really suited for.
"
bluesylph wrote:
I have no issues running any blights, incursions or legion. Do notice some legion mobs hitting like a truck on certain modded maps but that's nothing new, also it's obviously hard to activate all of the legion mobs.

I've ran t16 blighted maps on my summoner and that went pretty well and I would not even attempt that on this character lol, I guess it's one of the few things it's not really suited for.

Blight map is not that bad. Stay near the pump, create summoning towers close to you and upgrade them to scout towers, get ring annointment to boost scout damage and you should be fine.
why does the ultra luxury set up on POB only shows 3.5m dps? I thought i saw 4M.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info