[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

any chance someone could hook me up with the stoneskin flayers? Geek_MG in game, would really appreciate it.
"

Paid 2c for these. All I have to do is suffixes cant be changed (2ex) -> scour -> multimod (2ex) -> Cannot Be Frozen + Cannot be Chilled/Movement speed (8c)

So for ~4ex, I've managed to get some pretty solid (eventual) no chill/freeze boots

Youre crazy to craft them that way lol. Just set up poetrade with boots with the mana/%mana prefix, total res 85+. Then put open prefixes at 1 and 1 open suffix. Then just annul and hope to hit the bad prefix. Or set it to 2 open prefix and hope to annul the bad suffix.

Then you have a rare boot with 2 open prefixes, one open suffix and a hybrid flat and % mana along with 2 t1/2 res rolls

You can buy boots with those parameters for 2c easily and anulls are cheap too.

Think I bought like 10 boots total for 25c, 10 annuals for 70c and ended up with 3 pairs of boots
"
Mariox93 wrote:
Is this build playable in ssfhc?

No.

You need very specific uniques to make this build work. I'd advice against it. I think atm for that skellies summoner is still your best option, simply because while they can be a little bit more fragile, they also can grab various easy to acquire rares and still kill all bosses in game.
may I kindly ask someone share the stoneskin flayers, plz? TkjtEz_PureGuardian in game, much appreciated.

Update: Thanks to antMana, got stoneskin spectres now.
Last edited by TxE4GL3k on Jan 1, 2020, 10:53:18 PM
So I've finally gotten this build up to the same level as my witch summoner and I think I can say pretty clearly this is the superior build. Cheaper? No certainly not. I'd also not run blight maps with this and use my witch instead for those but I'm basically doing everything else with this one (except no regen maps because forget that). Since making the switch to the no chill/freeze boots and bastion of hope I haven't died once.

I'm also not some uber geared person. I've certainly dropped quite a few ex on this build but I'm running no lvl4 emp or enlight, no +1 gloves, no +2 body, 9 of my gems are still lvl 19, I don't have that insane 30+ ex necklace or the really expensive jewel, and some of my gear pieces aren't rolled optimally. I'm sitting at a little under 12k ES too. I think my level of gear is very achievable by most people thinking of playing this.

Don't make it your first league character but once you have a steady ability to make some money this is a great build to dump that currency into. I guess for those interested I'll link my gear too.

My around level 90 love the build and have been working my way up to get more items. Right now I'm struggling to do damage to T16 metamorphs. I can kill most but it seems to take forever. I know I have a few upgrades to go but what should be my first priority for more HoA damage? I'm missing the ring which is kinda preventing me from parsing out the rest of the build.
"
Kronodude wrote:
My around level 90 love the build and have been working my way up to get more items. Right now I'm struggling to do damage to T16 metamorphs. I can kill most but it seems to take forever. I know I have a few upgrades to go but what should be my first priority for more HoA damage? I'm missing the ring which is kinda preventing me from parsing out the rest of the build.

levels on your hoa
Last edited by antmit on Jan 2, 2020, 1:23:30 AM
"
Kronodude wrote:

there are a few 'cheap' things you can do.

buy a reservation ring for herald of agony. the second mod doesn't matter. they are like 30c. that lets you skitterbots for a chunk more damage. buy a level 3 empower for the meantime as it will give your herald some more levels which = more dmg. then buy a wand with +1 to all minion levels and craft 'trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill' on it. that automates spirit offers and also poachers mark which is a huge total dmg upgrade for your agony crawler. when you do this make sure to use EE on your tree for a bunch more dmg

doing the above adds about 1.5x the dmg that you currently have
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 2, 2020, 1:34:34 AM
Can anyone hook up the spectres? @KangerooZeus

Also, can anyone give a general run down of what the gameplay is like? I respecced a freezing pulse templar over to this..I think I got him setup alright, but still needing some jewels and things..but I don't know what I'm supposed to be actually doing.

Am I..casting poacher's mark and running? casting spirit offering at every opportunity? any specific use of vaal molten shield? or just spam it / or use it when you get low?
"
Exalted805 wrote:
Can anyone hook up the spectres? @KangerooZeus

Also, can anyone give a general run down of what the gameplay is like? I respecced a freezing pulse templar over to this..I think I got him setup alright, but still needing some jewels and things..but I don't know what I'm supposed to be actually doing.

Am I..casting poacher's mark and running? casting spirit offering at every opportunity? any specific use of vaal molten shield? or just spam it / or use it when you get low?

ignore the weapon setup until you get a rare wand with +1 level of all minion skills and the craft 'trigger a socketed skill'. when you have that you will auto cast desecrate/spirit offering/poacher's mark whenever you spam ball lightning.

in terms of playstyle just run around, spam a few ball lightnings, pop flasks, pop molten shell, flame dash into a pack, cast convocation to reposition the crawler and you should basically one shot the screen with it. rinse and repeat. pop vaal molten shell after flasks on bosses and you have a 30k shield and are basically invincible

i'm available for spectres if anyone needs them, just send me a whisper
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 2, 2020, 2:51:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info