[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
meninoteta1 wrote:
I did what you said, only now I'm not able to activate discipline.
Was it because of the level?

Remember to put it in a 4L combo when you're doing it, so that skitterbots can benefit from the enlighten gem also - it'll be a tight squeeze when doing it without the mana reserve shield combo. :) (you don't need a 4L for zealotry/blood magic combo) (also if you can't manage with 66 mana, you can go for -mana cost on rings or get % reduce on a helm (muuuch cheaper than crafting the shaper shield) or get a corrupted gem with -1% reduced reserve and some half-arsed dps stats, they go as low as 10-15c if you grab one with 1% corruption and some multiplier damage)

ps. the faster casting in my boots is just a gem i'm leveling cuz i got the space for it;P it doesn't do anything useful there.
pps. if you exchange your gem combo from ur helm to ur gloves, your spire trap will become a 5 link as it'll gain the benefit of the advanced trap mod on your gloves:)
Last edited by oestergreen on Jul 5, 2020, 12:25:02 AM
My first harvest league RIP @lvl 93 :(

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/671607593

T16 Elder Guardian. Keep in mind I've dropped a few DPS nodes to become super tanky this league as my little experiment(with glancing blows), personally i'm liking it a lot feeling quite immortal. Aside from one DC death..thx ggg;p

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/671611647
Last edited by oestergreen on Jul 6, 2020, 10:20:25 AM
Hi, thanks for the build.

Just killed A5 Sirus.
My current ES was just 6.6k, felt a little bit squishy (Physical hits hurt a lot).

---

What do you think I should upgrade next?

1. A proper 6-link shav.
2. High ES Titanium Spirit Shield (Though I like the resists + free blood-magic + reduce reservation from Prism Guardian)
3. Craft higher ES to Helm
4. Better glove
5. Replace Boots
6. Weapon
7. Rings (High ES with high stats are expensive)
8. Belt

My Current Gear

"
Hi, thanks for the build.

Just killed A5 Sirus.
My current ES was just 6.6k, felt a little bit squishy (Physical hits hurt a lot).

---

What do you think I should upgrade next?

1. A proper 6-link shav.
2. High ES Titanium Spirit Shield (Though I like the resists + free blood-magic + reduce reservation from Prism Guardian)
3. Craft higher ES to Helm
4. Better glove
5. Replace Boots
6. Weapon
7. Rings (High ES with high stats are expensive)
8. Belt

My Current Gear

Your weapon really could do with an upgrade which would boost you a lot.
According to POB it's almost 50k weaker than my current weapon and I only spent like 15 chaos on mine and then augmented a harvest craft which hit super low tier sadly -.-

The shield gives you so much damage cause of the cheap aura's that you have to craft a shaper mana reserve shield with nice ES, if you wanna replace it.
Either that, or live with 1 less aura and use a high ES shield with ES-onblock until you can craft a mana reserve one. (That's how i'm rolling atm, until i get my reserve shield crafted) But I can easily understand wanting to keep prism shield on, until you can get a crafted reserve one - it IS nice damage, even if you gotta deal with having 800-1k less ES.

6 Link is of course a quick method of a high dps increase yes.
Getting Lightning dmg lab enchant on boots is also a very nice dps boost as it is 24/7 active for trappers.

Trap stats on gloves is also nice (shaper gloves)
With a bit of luck you can hit 2 decent trap stats on a pair of gloves and still have nice ES. I've only hit 1 stat on mine, but i'm working on a 2nd pair in the meantime.

(edit) almost forgot - get a wise oak flask asap:)

Last edited by oestergreen on Jul 6, 2020, 3:32:58 PM
Hi there,

Still using this build and having a lot of fun. First time I achieve level 88 on POE !

However I feel a little bit squishy (only running yellow maps atm so not dying but I feel that I cannot go much higher). 4,2k ES with CI.
Went CI because I did not found or chanced Shav. This helped me a LOT, I was mostly dying of chaos before, in Azosomething temples ...

On the DPS side I almost have too much of it, bosses are killed before their first attack most of the time (but yellow maps so not very hard bosses..)

There are probably a lot of things I could improve on my stuff, but right now I don't quite understand how to achieve high ES.

Oh and a question, I crafted a cluster Jewel, but I have a hard time knowing if it's efficient ( / points spend), is it ?
"
TKz wrote:
Hi there,

Still using this build and having a lot of fun. First time I achieve level 88 on POE !

However I feel a little bit squishy (only running yellow maps atm so not dying but I feel that I cannot go much higher). 4,2k ES with CI.
Went CI because I did not found or chanced Shav. This helped me a LOT, I was mostly dying of chaos before, in Azosomething temples ...

On the DPS side I almost have too much of it, bosses are killed before their first attack most of the time (but yellow maps so not very hard bosses..)

There are probably a lot of things I could improve on my stuff, but right now I don't quite understand how to achieve high ES.

Oh and a question, I crafted a cluster Jewel, but I have a hard time knowing if it's efficient ( / points spend), is it ?

Shortest answer is to get more ES;P take a look at my items, i'm still just 7.4k es, but you get an idea where it matters the most etc.

For a cluster jewel, that's really only something you can measure via POB, which shows you % damage per invested skill-point and then comparing it with what alternative nodes you would pick, if you didn't invest into the cluster jewels.

If you import my character to the community POB, i think it'll have my cluster jewels also for you to see some examples on good clusters worth their investment.

I'll add them to the guide also asap.

Harvesting in ez-mode;P Hopefully soon harvest boss time.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/673502943

Prob not the best place to put this, but if anyone is interested in buying this ( for a realistic price ) @CarrionHarvestFestival on Harvest Softcore

Figured it fit this build best.
Last edited by Xoeeitoxic on Jul 10, 2020, 1:55:04 AM
"
Xoeeitoxic wrote:

Prob not the best place to put this, but if anyone is interested in buying this ( for a realistic price ) @SeoulOfFire on Harvest Softcore

I don't mind - it is definitely a very juicy shavs for this build :o if someone has the deep pockets ;p
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Xoeeitoxic wrote:

Prob not the best place to put this, but if anyone is interested in buying this ( for a realistic price ) @CarrionHarvestFestival on Harvest Softcore

I don't mind - it is definitely a very juicy shavs for this build :o if someone has the deep pockets ;p

Appreciate it, Best thing Ive come across this league by far xD
Last edited by Xoeeitoxic on Jul 10, 2020, 1:55:31 AM
Hi
Build is really good
Somewhere I made my corrections, and overall I like it
My gear 9k ES

One of the main replacements - Elemental Focus replaced with Controlled Destruction. This was done to be able to shock enemies and do more damage.
And also put Inspiration in main link.

Gloves, hubris and boots are not the best, but its enough for all content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info