[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
oestergreen wrote:

Don't use double quicksilver flasks, it's for some reason in my guide lol, i know but it bugged out, i've fixed that:)

Also did you pick Alira for bandit?

yes, i picked Alira for bandit, it's in your build guide ;-)

"
oestergreen wrote:

Summary:

A lot can be gained by learning to use POB to measure what skill-points are worth investing in, at your current gear-level and budget etc. It comes with experience and it's not easily something I can cover in my guide because I can't possibly predict the gear and budgets/experience of each individual player - I try cover broadly by suggesting what's good budget gear and what's endgame items etc.
It's very useful to invest at least some currency into incremental upgrades every 3-5 levels at minimum.[/span]

Damn dude, I really appreciate that !! I definitely struggle with PoB, and those were terrific examples of how to take advantage of it.

Thank you again. I'm looking forward to tweaking the build and continuing to play it.
"
stoqnbg wrote:
"
mrwiggiiles wrote:
Have you ever tried Energy Leech?

I think traps can't leech :) or you speak about the gem Energy leech for just the multi?

I meant the gem. But, yeah if traps can't leech then it's useless haha.
"
stoqnbg wrote:
"
mrwiggiiles wrote:
Have you ever tried Energy Leech?

I think traps can't leech :) or you speak about the gem Energy leech for just the multi?

You're correct they can't and it's not worth it for the more stat alone compared to the other gems :)

"
plasticeyes wrote:

"
oestergreen wrote:

Summary:

A lot can be gained by learning to use POB to measure what skill-points are worth investing in, at your current gear-level and budget etc. It comes with experience and it's not easily something I can cover in my guide because I can't possibly predict the gear and budgets/experience of each individual player - I try cover broadly by suggesting what's good budget gear and what's endgame items etc.
It's very useful to invest at least some currency into incremental upgrades every 3-5 levels at minimum.[/span]

Damn dude, I really appreciate that !! I definitely struggle with PoB, and those were terrific examples of how to take advantage of it.

Thank you again. I'm looking forward to tweaking the build and continuing to play it.

np m8:) I might do a pob section in the guide and maybe a stream showing examples.
Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 8, 2020, 8:32:30 AM
This build looks fantastic, struggling to decide what to roll. I think I have decided on traps, mines I think would feel clunky. I found a life based fire trap and of course this LL build. I have never played LL so this build intrigues me.
IGN: FlameTotemUrMom
Hey, loving this build so far! But at t15-16 and late game bosses/metamorph its getting kinda hard with my dmg. How do i go from here?
can some one please explain how to get high es I seem to be stuck at 4000 do you go for the amount of original es as high as possible and what ever percentsge gained or other way round thanks
Last edited by alckipone on Jan 8, 2020, 1:41:12 PM
"
Tigrewurmut wrote:
Hey, loving this build so far! But at t15-16 and late game bosses/metamorph its getting kinda hard with my dmg. How do i go from here?

Something i'd recommend are your gems. Levels are gems for this build are huge damage! Plus your helmet currently has a slot not being used.
Which item Level is required to craft a helmet with -9% Lightning Resistance and -5% reduced Mana reserved? I could not find all mods online.

Did you use Metallic + Lucent + Dense Fossil?
ignore/delete this
Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 8, 2020, 3:57:52 PM
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
gkp123 wrote:
This build looks fantastic, struggling to decide what to roll. I think I have decided on traps, mines I think would feel clunky. I found a life based fire trap and of course this LL build. I have never played LL so this build intrigues me.

Thanks, I think you won't regret it=) Start as life while leveling, unless you've got twink-gear and have a shavs ready

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info