[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Sirius down! I kinda panicked at the end for no real reason, if I just calmed down and stopped fuzzing it would've been so smooth for me!

But I feel like now that I know the fight I won't panic next time and will be better at focusing dmg to phase him way faster, rather than looking around for his abilities lol. Fixing my shield and/or an enlighten lvl 3 will also help a lot - I feel like first 2 phases was super easy and chill until I started focusing too much on him and not on throwing my traps=P I think I can do him deathless now that I know whats up.

Trappers seem awesome for this fight as you have to constantly move in sequence with his casts, damaging him and moving, which is perfect for the trapper way of tossing traps and moving while they're inbound, then tossing, then moving etc.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/528624603?t=0m

It's a longer clip cuz' all the roleplay crap is included - skip as you feel like!

My FIRST Sirius attempt, lvl 18-19 support gems and no mana reduce gear yet, so I'm running a VERY un-optimized build in this show-case.
I haven't had so much time to play during the holiday, so I'm barely scraping lvl 91 and my gear, all apart from my weapon stinks majorly=P Atm I lack the currency to fix it, so that'll just have to wait=P

I've had to make adjustments to my tree to make up for not having a shield with 15% reduced reserved mana etc and so my tree right now is very un-optimized because i'm wasting several points to pickup an extra mana reserve point under the CI node. I also don't have my 2nd enlighten yet and my 1st is still only lvl 2, so I just chucked in a random stone golem for the hell of it (no real reason, idk if he can even taunt sirius).

Last edited by oestergreen on Dec 30, 2019, 7:42:33 PM
Bit more trapper gameplay now that I had time to sit down! =)
Some T16 boss killing and T15 Elder guardian + metamorph and lvl 83 Cortex Boss!
Still with my struggle-gear=P

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/528694963?t=0m
I dont understand how u can have all auras and have mana for traps...I cant use all auras if i have +15% reduce shield on...so i must go without it...this is my gear
Last edited by bravo373 on Dec 31, 2019, 4:14:10 AM
Hi its ok to use this item ?

"
bravo373 wrote:
I dont understand how u can have all auras and have mana for traps...I cant use all auras if i have +15% reduce shield on...so i must go without it...this is my gear

I have another 4% mana reserve under the chaos inoculation point in the tree and using lvl 2 enlighten. As you see my mana is super low, only just enough to spam traps thanks to an enduring mana potion.
What auras to use if you don't have the mana multiplier shield yet and don't have Shavs? Specifically hcssf so gearing is issue and don't know what to prioritize
What would be a good watcher's eye since the one recommended in the guide costs like 75ex? Any good alternatives?
"
Chtholly wrote:
Hi its ok to use this item ?

Try get something along the lines of what I'm using atm, even if just a much lower version of it.

"
Jval wrote:
What auras to use if you don't have the mana multiplier shield yet and don't have Shavs? Specifically hcssf so gearing is issue and don't know what to prioritize

I would focus getting wrath and discipline going and doing all the vaal side areas trying to get a vaal discipline as it's such a nice life-saving button.
When/If you get a shavs, that's when you can add zealotry via life.
Skitters you won't see for a long time, but you luckily won't need them.

"
dadek182 wrote:
What would be a good watcher's eye since the one recommended in the guide costs like 75ex? Any good alternatives?

I wouldn't bother with an watcher's eye in this league tbh, not with the way their prices has skyrocketed. Aside from some very cheap one if there's some utility you would want from it, which atm I can't see what it would be. A regular good rolled and cheaper jewel will be more than sufficient. (take a look at what i'm using atm, they're all cheap 10-50c ones)

Streamed some more trapper gameplay for those interested.
I'm picking up regal recipes for crafting btw, don't hate me;D

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/528828425?t=0m
Last edited by oestergreen on Dec 31, 2019, 7:39:39 AM
Arright, time to start leveling. managed to craft a few very neat things.

These two needs a rework but I can do that while playing the build.

I don't get exactly your ele focus. Combined with skitterbots does shock work? As in the skitterbots themselves can shock enemies,yet you can't inflict ailments,so will trap work on the shock from the skitterbot?

I'm still at the gathering currency phase.

What would you recommend? 6 link shav or a better helm with enchant maybe? As in the order of importance,for now I allocated piercing shots to my amu,so at least I get +2 pierce since I don't have an enchant on my helmet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info