[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

thank you for your replay!
no,i am capped!
ok i will try to find better weapon...
New - I just killed Sirus. Few probles on storms (my mistake), but duable with my actual gear.
"
IsildurStefy wrote:
New - I just killed Sirus. Few probles on storms (my mistake), but duable with my actual gear.

Gj mate, grats on your Sirus kill!

I've now done some tier 16 guardians for elder and shaper deathless, but I need 3 more watch-stones to spawn Sirus :)

Hey, I'm loving your build right now! I started off with zero currency and was able to face roll to maps and already have a shavs i'm trying to 5-6link. Can you give me some feedback on how my gear's going? I went super budget but i'd like to know if i'll be ready to switch over to LL when i get my links on shav. Thanks again!!!
"
dpham99 wrote:

Hey, I'm loving your build right now! I started off with zero currency and was able to face roll to maps and already have a shavs i'm trying to 5-6link. Can you give me some feedback on how my gear's going? I went super budget but i'd like to know if i'll be ready to switch over to LL when i get my links on shav. Thanks again!!!

Glad you're loving it mate and your gear is good for a budget! When you get a chance open my characters and check my current gear and start farming towards that. A shield with +1 is not needed if you rather can get one with spelldmg/crit for much cheaper and will gain you more total damage :) I'd go for such a shield if I was you, somewhat equal to mine which only costed me 30c.

With this gear i'm at 8k ES and my tooltip dmg in hideout on lightning trap (still with only lvl 18 support gems) is 87k (remember, poe tooltips are crap, you gotta calculate that you are tossing 20+ traps and each trap does 9 projectiles where each hit is 87k average, an average boss size you'll hit with at least 5 or more of the lightning balls if you toss traps ontop of him, so thats 5x 87k x20 amount of traps) ...hence, why we do so much damage when we get our stuff setup:)

I just did my 19th conqueror on a tier16 and she blew up in first 4-5 seconds, it's lovely ;P

Basically, take a peek at my gear and don't expect to copy it direct, but start buying lower versions of it and then upgrade as you progress and can afford :) Your weapon could very very much do with an upgrade.

So im gathering gear for this build atm, currently crafting stuff.. So the scepter so far
is that, that is 1 pre 1 suff, the lightning + pen is a hybris so I can still craft spelldamage + flat lightning + crit mult.. I think thats the plan. Not 100% sure yet.

Other than that I got the uniques, working on gloves and shield. got the helm enchant and throwin some fossils at that every now and then too. Soon™

Wey managed to get a decent shield aswell, just took me like 3000 alts.

T1 hybris es/mana and t1 reserved. so I can still craft Flat es+%es+quality on this thing.

Im getting closer :o
Last edited by Korize on Dec 29, 2019, 1:52:45 PM
Hello guys!
Thanks for the support and a great build!

I am currently at 7.2K ES and I feel a bit squishy on T16. So I have 3 questions:

1. What should I improve on my gear to get more ES(except the weapon as I have to buy a new one) ?

2. When I don't need the Sovereignty node anymore where should I invest the 4 points?

3. Any other suggestions for improvement?

Cheers guys!
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
dpham99 wrote:

Glad you're loving it mate and your gear is good for a budget! When you get a chance open my characters and check my current gear and start farming towards that. A shield with +1 is not needed if you rather can get one with spelldmg/crit for much cheaper and will gain you more total damage :) I'd go for such a shield if I was you, somewhat equal to mine which only costed me 30c.

With this gear i'm at 8k ES and my tooltip dmg in hideout on lightning trap (still with only lvl 18 support gems) is 87k (remember, poe tooltips are crap, you gotta calculate that you are tossing 20+ traps and each trap does 9 projectiles where each hit is 87k average, an average boss size you'll hit with at least 5 or more of the lightning balls if you toss traps ontop of him, so thats 5x 87k x20 amount of traps) ...hence, why we do so much damage when we get our stuff setup:)

I just did my 19th conqueror on a tier16 and she blew up in first 4-5 seconds, it's lovely ;P

Basically, take a peek at my gear and don't expect to copy it direct, but start buying lower versions of it and then upgrade as you progress and can afford :) Your weapon could very very much do with an upgrade.

I'm new to ES builds so i forgot to ask. What is more important, flat ES on items or ES %?
Question: I noticed in your path of building that you chose a scepter, but in your actual character you are using a wand.

Is there some reason one is preferred over the other? I've been using a wand that gives 110% spell damage and 33 global critical strike multiplier. It seems good, but it isn't perfectly suited to the build (it doesn't add lightning damage for example) so I was thinking of looking for an upgrade now that I have Chayula taken care of.

Are scepters better suited to this build for some reason?

EDIT: Also, is "increased spell damage" not as good as "increased lightning damage"? They seem like they should be equivalent (except spell damage would be more generic) but you seem to prioritize the lightning damage so I am probably not understanding a mechanic here.
Last edited by TheRealDeria on Dec 29, 2019, 7:47:04 PM
How did you get allocate master sapper to your end game amulet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info