[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Eddy5256 wrote:
Hey was wondering if its best to use the 2 cluster jewels you have in guide or the 1 you have equipped?

I'm always experimenting and testing different things, so it's always safer to follow the guide than my live-character. The large cluster setup however is also in the guide, it's in the skill category section called "min/max setup" POB. :)

It's great to see so many people helping each-other out with questions/gear etc! and also thanks a lot for the crazy support you guys have been giving me at my twitch adventure. I'll definitely see some of you later today and be live early, probably around 10-11am (in 3 hours aprox!). There are no "noob" questions and anyone is welcome to hang out/chill and/or ask stuff. Today I'll be testing a slightly different block-setup to possibly become semi "immortal" for the last 2-3 levels to 100. :)

Last edited by oestergreen on May 8, 2021, 4:58:31 AM
"
jHawk_MC wrote:
Hi oestergreen, I noticed that your Sigil of Power gem is only leveled to 12. I didn't see this mentioned anywhere in the guide or threads, and am wondering if I missed something?

Mine is level 20, costing 56 mana and requiring 461 mana used before gaining a stage. Level 12 costs 48 mana and requires only 213 mana used before gaining a stage.

It's the damage in stage levels that I'm curious about.
Level 20: 8 to 153 lightning damage added per stage
Level 12: 4 to 79 lightning damage added per stage

Thanks again for all your help and support!

The level depends on your gear and mana cost, which goes back to whether you're on a 5L+ with inspiration and whether you're using the ring enchants (-mana cost) and of course whether you're on a lvl 20 or 21 LT.

Basically, the level of sigil should be whatever number where you can still reach max stage while pre-laying traps for a boss. That all depends on your gear, your max mana, reservation% and the above mentioned things. :)
thank you for this build.
I think the build is cheap for what it is capable of.
and I die a lot less than my lvl92 gladiator. (I'm 83 with good gear - jewel and rings)
what should be my next upgrade? (still missing passives from story :))
I got like 5-6 exa.

shav with mine lvl is expsensive...
Last edited by kertenkel on May 8, 2021, 1:52:37 PM
how to get 75% spell and attack block chance? i picked all nodes with block and still didnt get it
"
AnOzZeLeRoN wrote:
how to get 75% spell and attack block chance? i picked all nodes with block and still didnt get it

BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Last edited by BzyxXx on May 8, 2021, 2:03:07 PM
should I get divergent inspiration support for %45 reduced mana cost?
but this way I lose %20 incrased inspiration duration.
this is 6 exalts
Last edited by kertenkel on May 8, 2021, 2:39:09 PM
"
AnOzZeLeRoN wrote:

for attack block:

25% base form shield, 9% from tree & 3% from tempest shield for 37% total, 74% with glancing blows.

for spell block:

29% from tree, 3% from tempest shield = 32% total, 64% with glancing blows.

for more spell block you have multiple options, including using a rumi's, pick up one more spell block node in the arcane guarding cluster and get spell block on your shield to name a few.
"
kertenkel wrote:
should I get divergent inspiration support for %45 reduced mana cost?
but this way I lose %20 incrased inspiration duration.
this is 6 exalts

I would not get that, it shouldn't be needed :) take a look at my character on live. No mana issues at all. You only need inspiration and a lvl 3-5 clarity + the skills in our tree. (we have some that specifically increase your regen based on your block%)

"
kertenkel wrote:
thank you for this build.
I think the build is cheap for what it is capable of.
and I die a lot less than my lvl92 gladiator. (I'm 83 with good gear - jewel and rings)
what should be my next upgrade? (still missing passives from story :))
I got like 5-6 exa.

shav with mine lvl is expsensive...

You defo do not need a corrupted shavs:) I did the first awakener this league in a 5L regular shavs. If I was you I'd get boots with our lab enchant, it's a big chunk of damage.

After that I would just focus on getting ES in every gear piece, as much as you can. Take a look at my gear, it's actually not that expensive and i'm sitting at 9k+ es atm. A weapon with high flat% dmg is also really good, along with lighting to spells and multiplier. (you can get one with 110%+ and tier1 light to spells and tier 2-3 multiplier for 20c or less).

Also replace your abyss jewel with something similar to mine. On-kill effects don't work for us. Have fun and gl :)

-- Lewds described it perfect on the block question. :)

Last edited by oestergreen on May 8, 2021, 6:32:28 PM
Hey can any of yall help me determine which one of these wands is better? I'm not sure if I benefit from spell damage or spell crit, or if I should just be focusing on lightning damage.

(Will ideally be changing the craft on the second wand)

First wand gives me better damage on paper, but I don't see wands in the OP with spell damage or spell crit, so I'm not sure if there's a reason why those were avoided.
Last edited by BV1 on May 8, 2021, 8:32:51 PM
"
BV1 wrote:
Hey can any of yall help me determine which one of these wands is better? I'm not sure if I benefit from spell damage or spell crit, or if I should just be focusing on lightning damage.

(Will ideally be changing the craft on the second wand)

First wand gives me better damage on paper, but I don't see wands in the OP with spell damage or spell crit, so I'm not sure if there's a reason why those were avoided.

Spell damage and lightning damage affect our damage the same since lightning trap is a spell that deals lightning damage.

I don't think spell crit is avoided, it's just cheaper to find weapons without it. Wand 1 is really nice
Last edited by roeshamboner on May 9, 2021, 2:14:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info