[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Cl4nkilller wrote:
Hey, i really like the Build so far. Can anyone post the skilltree for lvl 75 and lvl 100 plz? Unfortunatly i dont have a pc and so i have no Access to pastebin. Only got an IPad.

Thx a lot.

Here you go;
https://poeplanner.com/b/dxI

Working atm, so can't do both tree's but i've quickly made one full tree for you to follow and the logic is just that;

1) follow the lvl 1-28 image in the guide and don't pickup the pure ES% nodes until after you are either CI or low-life.

2) don't pick-up pain attunement until you are low-life and don't pickup zealot's oath until you are either CI or low-life. (important).

3) the various life% and life+es% nodes i've picked are optional but recommended while leveling. Remove them when you go CI or low-life.

4) don't pickup the jewel sockets until you are lvl 90+. Only grab 1 socket to run the +1 pierce jewel from act 5 quest reward.

5) if you want to be the most tanky/safe, pickup pyromaniac and born in the shadows as your first 2 ascendancies.

I would advise you to go Chaos Inoculation (it's 2 points you rearrange to reach it) around the time you're ready to start maps and focus on gearing for ES in every slot so the swap to low-life becomes easier while you accumulate currency farming early maps. If you're new to POE and you run out of maps or in other ways end up broke, you can always farm act 9 Quarry (you can reset the zone over and over, go in and do the trialmaster, grab currency, reset the zone on the waypoint and rinse repeat - the build should carry all the waves through)

Gl hf mate :)

Last edited by oestergreen on May 6, 2021, 3:01:46 AM
Hey loving the build wondering if I could get some advice on my character sitting at7k ES what is the best way to get a little more and what would be a good upgrade damage wise thanks for checking
"
Pines123 wrote:
Hey loving the build wondering if I could get some advice on my character sitting at7k ES what is the best way to get a little more and what would be a good upgrade damage wise thanks for checking

Thread of Hope (with Large Ring) helps a lot to pick Notes for more ES.

Rings with +ES and +% ES would help too.

Defense Quality (use Tempering Catalyst) on Amulet is a must-have.

A Better Shield (250+ ES) would be nice for you but might be a bit expensive, crafting one with Dense Fossils might help.

Lightning Damage Enchantment on Boots will improve DPS.

Gloves and Belt with Damage stats like increased Trap Throwing Speed will help to improve DPS later on, but might be expensive. Consider to craft them too.

Last edited by SummerRain86 on May 6, 2021, 7:47:58 AM
Hey was wondering if its best to use the 2 cluster jewels you have in guide or the 1 you have equipped?
I def misjudged this build initially. I started getting some steam going after a lucky Brother's Stash from an early-map ultimatum, and there's a world of difference now.

I think getting pierce was the biggest gamechanger here. Pierce feels absolutely necessary for this build, and I can't believe I went without it for so long (before getting lucky I started using pierce support, and even just that felt like an improvement.

I'm left with about 200c after splurging, so here's hoping I can either get lucky some more or not make bad purchases, lol
yea, what about it
Hi oestergreen, I noticed that your Sigil of Power gem is only leveled to 12. I didn't see this mentioned anywhere in the guide or threads, and am wondering if I missed something?

Mine is level 20, costing 56 mana and requiring 461 mana used before gaining a stage. Level 12 costs 48 mana and requires only 213 mana used before gaining a stage.

It's the damage in stage levels that I'm curious about.
Level 20: 8 to 153 lightning damage added per stage
Level 12: 4 to 79 lightning damage added per stage

Thanks again for all your help and support!

"
SummerRain86 wrote:
"
Pines123 wrote:

Thread of Hope (with Large Ring) helps a lot to pick Notes for more ES.

Rings with +ES and +% ES would help too.

Defense Quality (use Tempering Catalyst) on Amulet is a must-have.

A Better Shield (250+ ES) would be nice for you but might be a bit expensive, crafting one with Dense Fossils might help.

Lightning Damage Enchantment on Boots will improve DPS.

Gloves and Belt with Damage stats like increased Trap Throwing Speed will help to improve DPS later on, but might be expensive. Consider to craft them too.

Thanks for the advice did alot of these today next thing on my list is to craft some gloves and shield
Really enjoying the build but now that I'm up to T15-16 I'm starting to feel a bit squishy. I was wondering if anyone could take a look and make some suggestions on upgrades? I have about 6ish ex to spend currently.
"
Coek wrote:
Really enjoying the build but now that I'm up to T15-16 I'm starting to feel a bit squishy. I was wondering if anyone could take a look and make some suggestions on upgrades? I have about 6ish ex to spend currently.

A good Shield with "Recover #% of Energy Shield when you Block" and high ES will help a lot for red maps

Defense Quality (use Tempering Catalyst) on Amulet for more ES

Rings with +ES AND +%ES and Defense Quality

Get more Jewel Sockets for cheap DPS-jewels

Lightning DMG Enchantment on Boots for more DPS

I'm at 9k ES without discipline atm, 10k with. I was thinking of swapping discipline out for aspect of the spider for a bit extra deeps. Not sure if it's really worth it and was wondering what other people think of the idea. At 3 stacks of web it'd be like a 15% more multi for us right?
Current gear:
Spoiler
And a thread of hope

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info