[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Was able to complete almost all the bosses today first league! Shaper / Sirus 8 / Elder / Maven / Uber.

Thanks again for all your help!
"
Werdy wrote:
Was able to complete almost all the bosses today first league! Shaper / Sirus 8 / Elder / Maven / Uber.

Thanks again for all your help!

Very nice and yw mate! Congratz on clearing the Atlas:)

For those asking for my stats, a quick snippet from POB, keep in mind this is with bottles/sigil of power active and so on (POB target being A9 Sirius).
This is btw way over-kill & min/max in damage. I've cleared the endgame with merely 380k'ish in POB, so 1.4mil is total overkill (hello harvest!).

Also, I'm testing gem combos all the time to mess around and explore combinations. (atm I'm using Snipers Mark instead of conductivity in my trigger wand etc - even a lvl 3 mark beats my conductivity by a fair margin vs bosses).

https://i.imgur.com/KWSbg3n.png

Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 13, 2021, 9:38:45 PM
POGGERS!!!
What fossils would you recommend for crafting a good helm and what ilvl?
"
GigaClon wrote:
POGGERS!!!

Whaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzz ;P

"
Nick18 wrote:
What fossils would you recommend for crafting a good helm and what ilvl?

min. 84 (85 if u want to be able to rng tier1 intellect also) and redeemer influence if you aim for 5% reduce reserved. In that case you'd 2x fossil craft with Dense and Bound. If you don't need the 5% reduce/redeemer helmet, you stick to Dense (they're like 0.5c this league, cheap as dirt)

p.s. new shield crafted;P old one didn't have any damage mods!
and the spell-block is literal godly lucky RNG hit, which allows me to drop rumi's and still be at 74% spellblock.
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 15, 2021, 10:30:39 AM

how can you increase the damage? I have 9k es, enough, but the damage is not enough.and which stones are best for mapping / boss killing? awakened add light damage 5.20% gives a lot, isn't it ?
Last edited by Fostenea on Feb 15, 2021, 9:08:06 AM
"
Fostenea wrote:

how can you increase the damage? I have 9k es, enough, but the damage is not enough.and which stones are best for mapping / boss killing? awakened add light damage 5.20% gives a lot, isn't it ?

haven't even started this build after maps, but you're missing +1 to lightning spells on wand (it's huge) and your neck also isn't annointed.

@topic

started running this build as an end-of-league SSF-HC project, hoping to go life-based and grab shav's and other stuff to eventually go LL (and, even later, league-start as a trapper on the next league, the playstyle got me hooked :D)

on the early levelling experience, while you're exclusively on life, the recommended route is the one from Demi's guide, right? dude hasn't updated his guide in almost 5 leagues, but this should work (aside from a couple of nodes that doesn't exist anymore)

regarding the pierce nodes on the skill tree you mentioned in the guide, are they the ones below acro/phase acro? (the ones highlighted here)

Last edited by leafyr0kr on Feb 16, 2021, 12:49:41 AM
"
Fostenea wrote:

I'm not sure what your struggle is. In POB I got you at about 440k which should be more than enough to comfortably kill end bosses. (440k x 9 x 22)
Altho I think your wise oak isn't working as your lightning res doesn't seem to be your highest (maybe it was before you swapped some gear out).

If you want to try the setup I've been having fun experimenting with in ritual, then click my profile and steal my gem setup and my trigger wand, this should even further increase your output. I'll write it all into the guide as an alternative gem setup at the end of this league/before next league.
The pathing is exactly the same as in the guide, it's just using a trigger wand and dropping spire traps for more damage to your lightning trap as well as using a thread of hope over a regular jewel in the top socket.

"
leafyr0kr wrote:

started running this build as an end-of-league SSF-HC project, hoping to go life-based and grab shav's and other stuff to eventually go LL (and, even later, league-start as a trapper on the next league, the playstyle got me hooked :D)

on the early levelling experience, while you're exclusively on life, the recommended route is the one from Demi's guide, right? dude hasn't updated his guide in almost 5 leagues, but this should work (aside from a couple of nodes that doesn't exist anymore)

regarding the pierce nodes on the skill tree you mentioned in the guide, are they the ones below acro/phase acro? (the ones highlighted here)

In SSFHC i'd definitely go full life until ready to switch to CI (or LL if you get your hands on a shavs). I personally prefer CI over life, but that's a preference and because it obviously makes it easier swapping from CI to LL, than life to ES (2 points and same gearing).

I also pick Pyromaniac first and Born in the shadows second in labs, for max survivability.

The routing, you can definitely use Demi's old one (the main pathing remain the same and you're anyway going to use regrets later if you intend going ES, so whichever way you decide to pick health-nodes in HC is up to you)

Pierce is quite easy to get atm (especially atm), I find quite a few talismans in ritual with pierce. If you go via demi's life route, it might be easy to grab the pierce on the tree, but even better would be any tasliman you come across with pierce and some health. Otherwise, depending on your damage/what you find, i'd use a pierce gem while clearing acts and after you got born in the shadows from lab, if you have no other source of pierce, just to be safer and to take advantage of the fact that you blind everything you hit (born in the shadows).
Can always swap the pierce gem out on bosses for more damage.

have fun m8:)
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 16, 2021, 5:21:15 AM

Been playing around with harvest and ended up with a few nice shields.... also elevated my circlet to -12 light res which is sweet!

I want to try doing a Redeemer -> Crusader fusion and elevating those next!
Also was able to do the feared with about 90 qual on the invitation - used about two portals but I guess the season is done for me :(.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info