[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

My build
"
Gloomarch wrote:
My build

Hey mate we talked in-game, so for any other readers I asked him to post his build here instead where it's easier to give feedback and see his character. :)

Some suggestions:

1) Life flask? replace with a diamond flask right away, you need the diamond flask to crit and make your multipliers in the tree worth it :)

2) Tranquility (same as former post to the other user) -- Master Sapper frenzy charges works much better with lower ES% gear. Tranq requires really really high % ES to be worth it, hence why it's only mentioned as expensive endgame choice. Master Sapper would give you much more damage with your setup.

3) If possible, replace your crafted prefix on the wand with Lightning dmg to spells instead, preferably rank3 (should be possible, if the current lightning dmg to spells prefix belongs to topacante's mod).

4) Your belt jewel is ok'ish, but even for 1-5c you can get something much stronger with multiple damage stats. Also on-kill effects don't work for trappers, we use "haven't killed" effects, because it's the traps that kill, which also means these passive effects have a 100% uptime and as a bonus they are usually cheaper than on-kill mods. Take a look at my jewel as example.

5) Get a pair of sorcerer shaper gloves so you can get high ES and then aim for trap throwing speed, it'll make everything feel much smoother.

6) Your shield has the correct stats, but very low ES. I would get a 2nd base and start throwing some harvest defence crafts on it, whenever you encounter a grove and hope to hit something with reduce and higher ES. Alternatively you can force-craft it with alteration orb spam until you hit 15% reduce and then force-craft add/remove defence until you hit a Tier 1-2 and then craft the rest with multimod or again via more harvest crafts + bench. (look at my shield, crafted from alteration orbs and then harvest crafting defence and es-on block)

7) Your life-ring needs replacing asap, you can easily for less than 10c replace it with similar resists and ES. Look for rings that have 40+ ES and also % ES from either being crusader influenced or dropping from incursions. (crusader rings are best, can reach 18% es, incursion only 3% - crusader being the more expensive endgame choice but incursion a budget and solid choice)

8) If you have extra currency to spend, take a look at my belt. You craft it with Deafening Zeal essences +20 trap throw speed and percentage ES, so long as the belt is crusader influenced.

Hope it helps :)

Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 7, 2021, 10:17:49 AM
How well does this build do in delve? I'm looking for a tanky (non BV millionbuff headhunter) to do some delving in this league, and 90% of all SC builds are 2k hp 90M dps builds.
"
ralli7 wrote:
How well does this build do in delve? I'm looking for a tanky (non BV millionbuff headhunter) to do some delving in this league, and 90% of all SC builds are 2k hp 90M dps builds.

You don't need high HP in deep delve, everything anyway would one shot you. Dodge is everything in delve. In this build blocks only block damage partly, and in deep delve it could anyway oneshot you.

I guess in delve mines would be better, since they have better trigger speed (almost instant) compared to delay with traps.

If you want deep delver i would suggest high damage miner with max dodge.
"
lippuringo wrote:
"
ralli7 wrote:

You don't need high HP in deep delve, everything anyway would one shot you. Dodge is everything in delve. In this build blocks only block damage partly, and in deep delve it could anyway oneshot you.

I guess in delve mines would be better, since they have better trigger speed (almost instant) compared to delay with traps.

Im aware that going +2k makes it a damage check rather than a defensive check, im not really looking for the super deep delvers. Im looking more for a build able to consistantly survive +600 delve / a non glass canon build.
"
ralli7 wrote:
"
lippuringo wrote:
"
ralli7 wrote:

Im aware that going +2k makes it a damage check rather than a defensive check, im not really looking for the super deep delvers. Im looking more for a build able to consistantly survive +600 delve / a non glass canon build.

I'm not myself a delver, the deepest I've gone was 470ish something, but I'm not actively delving as I prefer mapping.
I think we have the tools to delve at 600+- with massive aoe/off screen clearing, especially since we just received a massive buff this league making us blind everything we hit with traps, instead of before when it was only a 25% chance and nearby enemies.

Evasion delve builds are usually those that rely on massive dmg and instant-death if hit. We're a block build, kinda designed to get hit and recover ES-on hit, so take that into consideration.

Depending how much damage you need at 600 depth, i'd maybe consider switching just 3 points and going CI with this build. We'd drop zealotry and 30% spell multiplier, but being chaos immune I hear is nice for delve and CI allows a fat 700+ES regalia instead of a shavs. So if the damage could still be covered to delve around 600, that'd prolly be optimal along with our off-screen clears and 100% chance to blind on-hit plus ES regeneration. :)

Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 7, 2021, 2:23:36 PM
"

I'm not myself a delver, the deepest I've gone was 470ish something, but I'm not actively delving as I prefer mapping.
I think we have the tools to delve at 600+- with massive aoe/off screen clearing, especially since we just received a massive buff this league making us blind everything we hit with traps, instead of before when it was only a 25% chance and nearby enemies.

Evasion delve builds are usually those that rely on massive dmg and instant-death if hit. We're a block build, kinda designed to get hit and recover ES-on hit, so take that into consideration.

Depending how much damage you need at 600 depth, i'd maybe consider switching just 3 points and going CI with this build. We'd drop zealotry and 30% spell multiplier, but being chaos immune I hear is nice for delve and CI allows a fat 700+ES regalia instead of a shavs. So if the damage could still be covered to delve around 600, that'd prolly be optimal along with our off-screen clears and 100% chance to blind on-hit plus ES regeneration. :)

Thanks alot for the honorst feedback, really appricate it. I might try it out, if i do i'll give you some feedback on how it works. The first build i reached maps with was lightning trap back in the days, so i have a soft spot for the ability.
What auras should i use when i play CI?
Hey.Thanks for sharing your build.I have a question about trap throwing speed
I have

But this apply only for gems in the gloves, not global trowing speed right ? so do we need that kind of a gloves if we dont use lightning spire trap?
"
AlexAndonov wrote:
Hey.Thanks for sharing your build.I have a question about trap throwing speed
I have

But this apply only for gems in the gloves, not global trowing speed right ? so do we need that kind of a gloves if we dont use lightning spire trap?

The pseudo 20 gems are only for the socketed gems, but the + throwing speed and + projectile damage are global mods that count for everything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info