[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

Hey all, seen some very useful replies here and lots of people willing to help

I've sprung a decent bit of currency into this build, and it feels like it's working, but I also think I've missed a couple key points

Here is my pob:

https://pastebin.com/QvZkXG4y

I'm safely under the cap, I'm wondering if it's worth divining one of my cospri's down so that I can retake precision (with precision allocated atm my APS would be too high)

also if there's any other glaring mistakes, the build does lots of damage but there's definitely room for improvement (along with gaining a few levels being pretty important)
"
JakioSmith wrote:
Hey all, seen some very useful replies here and lots of people willing to help

I've sprung a decent bit of currency into this build, and it feels like it's working, but I also think I've missed a couple key points

Here is my pob:

https://pastebin.com/QvZkXG4y

I'm safely under the cap, I'm wondering if it's worth divining one of my cospri's down so that I can retake precision (with precision allocated atm my APS would be too high)

also if there's any other glaring mistakes, the build does lots of damage but there's definitely room for improvement (along with gaining a few levels being pretty important)

Rather than try to get precision I'd probably drop your strength nodes and the quick recovery cluster and snag Devotion and that jewel socket instead. That'll allow you to get similar life, match your strength requirement and open up a jewel slot. I'd then start trying to find ways to improve your crit chance, 58% is low. If you aren't doing a crit on cyclone, you aren't triggering ice nova which means your cospris dont trigger, which means you wasted a tick. Crit chance is pretty important.
I think i'm in the boat where i'm over the APS. I'm not sure, think I need new Cospris, could someone confirm please? Also added some cluster jewels, stopped dying and can be more lazy.

Fun Build!
Not really digging the Orb of Storms + Wave of Conviction while leveling, seems clunky. Am I missing something? Kills ok but I have to stop too much because Wave of Conviction is so slow.
IGN: Kaasi (Incursion,) Borkrak (Standard)
Last edited by Accaris on Apr 19, 2020, 6:43:15 PM
Hello can someone help mee with auras? i mean i can use only precision lvl 1 with herald of ice an hatred. is hard to get helmet with enchant to lower mana reserved cost.

If someone can check i had right block to spells and atack would be great because i feel i misst something

https://pastebin.com/pNPQXPRq

Thanks for help <3

Im not sure i had good attack speed so please someone check it! <3
Last edited by Kank198765 on Apr 20, 2020, 1:39:28 AM
"
ramistero wrote:

I don't see enough resistances on your gear, I suppose you have not capped them? you need to reach the cap of 75% to fire, cold AND lightning resistances BEFORE flasks
Also, make sure that cold resistance is the HIGHEST otherwise you will not get the extra damage provided by the Wise Oak flask, so for example, if fire res is 81 and lightning res is 76, you need your cold res to be AT LEAST 82 (hence higher than fire res, 81).
All the resistances cap at 75% but you can go over that number and that extra is what counts towards Wise Oak, that gives you penetration on the element of which your uncapped elemental resistance is highest.
Since we do cold damage, you need cold res to be the highest.

Also, you're using Mark of the Shaper but the other ring is NOT an Elder ring, so you lose on the 79% increased damage from Mark of the Shaper
After obtaining life leech via a Glorious Vanity, what do you suggest as the best dual Cospri's gem setup? I'm only at the first CDR breakpoint via Awakened CoC, as I'm running a Headhunter.
I see a lot of people not running another Ice Nova in Cospri's at all, but rather running another instance of Frostbolt.
Want info on builds or you need something?
Contact me on Discord - discord.gg/s9kzKCT
I think this build is pretty customizeable, you can pretty much change whatever you don't like.

For instance, I've added a CWDT setup and went for more life on boots since I got randomly one-shot even with like 5.5k hp and 300ish ES. I've also replaced righteous fire with bonechill support so my frostbomb applies bonechill for some more consistent DPS. I've also dropped HOI completely since I really don't feel the build is lacking clear for how I'm playing ATM, but it's an easy switch for a lot of clearspeed and movespeed so I might put it back in when I feel like rushing thorough maps.

But in general, I've seen a lot of variations on this build - 2 frozen trail gems and frostbolts in both cospris is also an option for clear and a lot of different things seem to just... work?
"
Not really digging the Orb of Storms + Wave of Conviction while leveling, seems clunky. Am I missing something? Kills ok but I have to stop too much because Wave of Conviction is so slow.

Put in a Chain and Increased Crit Strikes in your Orb setup. Set up Herald of Ice with some links too. Add Phys to Lightning to Wave of Conviction. Then you should be basically one shotting whole packs with one Orb cast.

Leveling was a breeze for me, I used Wave of Conviction only for bosses really, and while in the Orb area to make it proc more. Honestly the only thing that took a while were bosses near the end of the campaign.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info