[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
Kiyoshi_Ito wrote:
"
QkiPie wrote:
"
Kiyoshi_Ito wrote:
I'm getting bored of my LL Storm brand heiro. Do you guys think that 50ex investment for this build would be enough to comfortably clear 100% delirium T14?

Yeah, for sure. I could do that on like up to 10ex, and most of my purchases were yolo ones.

in Kami's CI version of this build a lot of people were saying they needed like 150ex to make it work. Thoughts on the huge discrepancy?

What vetroxbl said basically. I initially wanted to start with this version and then transition to Kami's version but once I digged a little deeper, man, some of the stuff he recommends, goddang, is it expensive. And idk for what, drop like a 150ex just to comfortably farm red maps when you can do it for a fraction? Pfft.
Last edited by QkiPie on Apr 20, 2020, 11:25:36 PM
"
ramistero wrote:

https://prnt.sc/s2zgnf
https://prnt.sc/s2zgxc
https://prnt.sc/s2zh5i

I did like you said, I changed the ring and got cap def.

I cannot perform 1 aura because there is no enchant in the helmet.

the problem that I am being spread on some maps yet.
what do i have to improve now?

I sent the defense prints, and attack and aura.
In spells there is an exclamation, is that normal?

Obs: the photo was taken with these 3 active auras.

First, the auras:
It's ok, you are not supposed to run all 4 auras at the same time, you have precision + herald of ice + hatred, this is the setup for mapping.
When you finish the map, before the boss, you change your boots with another pair tha has the gems vortex + bonechill + hypotermia + unbound aliments all linked, now you activate Zealotry aura because Herald of ice (that is in the other pair of boots) is now gone and you have free mana for running Zealotry.
You need to cast manually Vortex while you are attacking the boss with cyclone, so just bind Vortex to a key and keep it pressed while you cyclone, you will keep casting vortex and that will give you a lot more damage on tje boss so he dies quick.

Second, the pictures:
The resistances now are ok, you could divine your ring to get 16% to all resistances instead of 15%, so your lightning resistance gets to the max (75%)

The picture with the damage is wrong, you probably have not selected Cyclone on the top bar, you are showing the default attack statistics, and these are not useful to see if your cyclone has problems.
I say so because you have all the nodes on the tree and you cannot have so low critical strike chances and attack speed with those cospris that have very high attack speed. Probably too much attack speed, but I can tell only when I see the Cyclone damage picture.

Third, the flasks:
You linked only 4 flasks and only Wise Oak is ok.
Check the guide and use the exact same flask and with the same mods!
By mods I mean "immune to bleeding", "immune to curses" and "immune to freeze", these are the most important to avoid you die.
Check the equipment section, gear subsection, use the first 5 flasks with the same rolls, later you can change the Jade Flask with Atziri's promise (the 6th flask) but for now play with the first 5 flasks with the same mods that the author is using! It's super important!

Last, the exclamation on spell
the exclamation is what you see on frostbolt and nova? it's ok, it's not an exclamation, it's an "l" because these spells are linked with "Life Leech Support", the red gem in one of your cospri

I hope this will help you, I'll check again to see the picture of cyclone but it would be better if you download Path of Building and learn to use it, so you can import there your build from game, then give us a link from that program that gives all the informations perfectly
I say so because I need to verify your attack speed and tell you how to change it, because I'm sure it's too high and that is limiting your dps, you need to stay under a certain amount of attack speed on cyclone or this build don't work right!
Can someone check my current setup, my boss damage seems poor and my survivability/health regen is also pretty bad.

Ignore the gems in the boots, and I need to cap my fire res again after some changes. Other than that I'm confused on the damage output and survivability.

https://pastebin.com/Y6MMSCDF

TIA

Last edited by NeMiiZz on Apr 21, 2020, 3:06:32 PM
HEllo 'team'.

I'm feeling pretty comfy right now, easily crushing all manner Red maps with horrible sets of mods on them, Red Elder is down, and i'm one key from Shaper who will be a total cakewalk. Sure there is the odd Boss Derp when the Delerium fog is down and I can't see a thing, but they are the breaks. Totally ditched the HOI setup and just run Zealotry/Vortex at all times, and am serious eying the Ice Golem as next thing to optimize into the bin.

BUT I'm skint always (yay beer!) and can't get out of 90 (yay beer) so wonder where to take the build nest with my massive 2ex budget.

Hatred Watchers Eye feels like the most sensible bet, Cluster jewels seem like a slightly stranger world to delve into.

This is my gear anyway: knock em out. managed exactly 7.5 with a woeful 3% APS jewel yay.

Really should go to LAB and get some enchants. hmm.

FakeEdit:Watchers Eye. Mmmm. More DPS.
Last edited by Iteken on Apr 21, 2020, 3:01:10 PM
can it work with 2x 13%aps cospris? or i need a 13+a 14aps?
Got a HH recently and decided to try and make a new build i tought giving a try to the CoC ice nova build.As i see from replies the boss thingy is quite bad.I have a CA/TR trickster build that does very well all the content but can this be achieved on this build with "not cheap" items,like in the endgame?to make sure i can sell some items from my main.
Thanks!
"
paparasss13 wrote:
can it work with 2x 13%aps cospris? or i need a 13+a 14aps?

I don'k now if I messed up somewhere, but using 13+14 with the PoB tree puts me at 7.73 aps, losing a lot of dps.
You can see it in the guide's PoB as well, when elusive is on (basically all the time, on bosses included) you are over the 7.57 cap
See https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e5pyr8/the_cyclone_cast_on_critical_strike_cooldown/ for reference, but if anybody has indications on why the as is 7.73 in the guide I'm waiting for indications, meanwhile lowering my as to 7.42 saved me the harsh of buying another cospri to replace one of the 2 I use with 27as total and I feel the damage and proc rate have both increased.

To lower my as I unspecced the Precision node and to compensate the loss of accuracy I specced into the Depth Perception cluster, because I don't have accuracy on my ring.

To achieve the perfect 7.56 as my PoB says I need to use a 10% and a 12%, with the same exact tree of the guide, so any combination giving you 22% (instead of 27% as per the guide) will give you the perfect aps.

Last edited by KalidhoS on Apr 21, 2020, 8:14:27 PM
"
Got a HH recently and decided to try and make a new build i tought giving a try to the CoC ice nova build.As i see from replies the boss thingy is quite bad.I have a CA/TR trickster build that does very well all the content but can this be achieved on this build with "not cheap" items,like in the endgame?to make sure i can sell some items from my main.
Thanks!

I spent a total of 180 chaos for now, you can see my items on my profile.
With this low budget and a 5l only Carcass, I'm still destroying the content with ease, even though I'm not 100% optimized.
Add maybe 100c for the belt, 'cause I didn't buy but crafted as per indications in the guide, around 200 alts for that.
All the other items were like 5 to 15c each.

I started chaining t16s from level 82 and got deathless to 89, damage feels enourmous already and the vortex setup makes all bosses a joke, they melt in seconds, dunno what ppl is saying on the thread, didn't read all the 100+ pages.

With investment you can do uber elder in 2 mins like you see in the video showcase, and investment here is not high at all, you can of course spend lots of exalts to minmax (hatred watcher, bottled faith, double corrupted chest etc) but that is true for any build.

To make this endgame viable, I can already say that an investment of 300 to 500 chaos is more than enough to aquire the same items you can see in the guide (excluding maybe the helmet combo -9 res and hatred lab enchant, the lvl4 enlighten, and the 6l carcass, those help but are not, imho, mandatory to run up to t16 and probably guardians)

As a sidenote, I'm using skitterbots instead of Zealotry on bosses, because a lvl 21 skitter cost me 4c and pob says the damage is even higher than with Zealotry because you shock, and skitters shock any enemy including shaper 'cause they can ignore the aliment threshold (244316.1 dps on Zealotry, 250584.3 with skitterbots lvl 21 and 18% effectivness shock, 'cause lvl 21 skitterbots give you base 15% effect of shock + 20% increased effect, total 18)
Also my helmet by coincidence have +1 level to minions and +1 to auras so my skitterbots are even better at lvl 23.

Try it, it's cheap to start and moderate expense to get going well, you probably don't even need to sell items from your other chars xD
"
NeMiiZz wrote:
Can someone check my current setup, my boss damage seems poor and my survivability/health regen is also pretty bad.

Ignore the gems in the boots, and I need to cap my fire res again after some changes. Other than that I'm confused on the damage output and survivability.

https://pastebin.com/Y6MMSCDF

TIA

checked your PoB, all looks fine even though you're using a different setup with cluster jewels, your crit is perfect, hit chance perfect, as good and below the threshold, damage slightly lower than the guide's pob but you use righteous fire (you're supposed to use VAAL righteous fire, only on bosses), also you're not using the vortex setup that will increase your dps even more against bosses.

Also, your life is way too low, 4.2k hp is not enough buffer for a dodge build, that will eventually get hit... you're too prone to oneshots

What kind of content are you having trouble with? maybe wave 19/20 Simulacrum?
100% Delirium T14?
In that kind of content just give up HoI and go full dps with the Vortex setup and Zealotry

hallo guys. Can u help me with my gear ? I dont know what i can upgrade in my build. Now im upgrading gems but maybe u can tell me what can i change in my gear. i dont know how can i paste my gear like so u must check it in my profile. Waiting for ur answer

Have a nice day exiles
Last edited by BAquS on Apr 22, 2020, 4:56:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info