[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
"

"
Hello,

Just wanted to say this build is absolutely amazing! I have had a blast mapping and even clearing many many maps and bosses. If you are debating on this build take it. It will take some time to get the the build rolling, and smooth. Also be ready to dump some EX into it for the high tier gear. Even with out the high tier gear it runs amazingly! I just wanted to post my gear to share! also if i am missing something for some weird reason please let me know lol sometimes i miss stuff.

Thanks again for the amazing build!

May I ask how is your single target damage? Mine feels very poor and my build is extremely similar to yours.

Single target damage for this build is ridiculous. With my current gear I am sitting around 3 mil Shaper DPS. I have no problem knocking down A8 guardians. As well as Sirius, i personally have only done A5. I went on a binge of not playing a few leagues and came back at the very end of Metamorph so I am still learning the fight. But i feel like A8 wont be a problem.

I can see that my critical strike multiplier is not as high as yours, could that be the reason? It's the only thing i can think of that differs from your items.
Ok so forgive me if im wrong, but aren't we supposed to have:
1 attack node with 5% AS
1 cospri with 13% AS
1 cospri with 14% AS

and then an item with 14% CDR

For perfect AS?

now my question is, why is PoB showing
Retribution with 5% AS
and
Precision with 5% AS

doesnt this double stack lower our dps?
I was hoping to get some guidance on my build. I am relatively new and am unable to do most higher end bosses. I dont have a ton of exalt so I am trying to figure out what pieces I can get that will help boost me into being able to do some of the end game farm without getting one shotted.

Are their any suggestions on to what I should be going for that will help?

https://pastebin.com/inHVv5hM
So a short question...

I am currently at 6.61 APS with 14 CRS...

Will my damage increase after pushing my APS higher to 7.2 or 7.3? And what is a great way to improve it? Maybe attack speed on the weapons?
So a short question...

Will my damage increase after pushing my APS higher to 7.2 or 7.3? And what is a great way to improve it? Maybe attack speed on the weapons?
"
Zyprooo wrote:
So a short question...

you need 13% on one Cospri's and 14% on the other combined with a 5%att speed passive node and 14% CDR on belt/boots
"
Zyprooo wrote:
So a short question...

I tried to download your build but your tree is missing a ton of points so I can't take a good look.

In general, when you have 14% CDR, 7.57 APS is the maximum (and highest APS) you can achieve. SO yes, raising your attack speed will help.

But with your tree being so empty from my view, I can't tell you how to raise it. My guess is that once you fill out the tree to its full level 90ish level your APS will go up as there are attack speed nodes on the tree you can take.

"
neftized wrote:
Ok so forgive me if im wrong, but aren't we supposed to have:
1 attack node with 5% AS
1 cospri with 13% AS
1 cospri with 14% AS

and then an item with 14% CDR

For perfect AS?

now my question is, why is PoB showing
Retribution with 5% AS
and
Precision with 5% AS

doesnt this double stack lower our dps?

If you take Retribution and Precision (as most of us do because they are needed for the build), then you need to lower the attack speed on your Cospri's. I believe ~17% total is a nice number to shoot for that will help you get close to 7.57 with elusive on.
"
Hello,

Just wanted to say this build is absolutely amazing! I have had a blast mapping and even clearing many many maps and bosses. If you are debating on this build take it. It will take some time to get the the build rolling, and smooth. Also be ready to dump some EX into it for the high tier gear. Even with out the high tier gear it runs amazingly! I just wanted to post my gear to share! also if i am missing something for some weird reason please let me know lol sometimes i miss stuff.

May I ask how is your single target damage? Mine feels very poor and my build is extremely similar to yours.

Single target damage for this build is ridiculous. With my current gear I am sitting around 3 mil Shaper DPS. I have no problem knocking down A8 guardians. As well as Sirius, i personally have only done A5. I went on a binge of not playing a few leagues and came back at the very end of Metamorph so I am still learning the fight. But i feel like A8 wont be a problem.

I can see that my critical strike multiplier is not as high as yours, could that be the reason? It's the only thing i can think of that differs from your items.

i pulled your character into POB and took a look. from what i can see is you crit chance could be a bit higher. mine is sitting at crit chance 88% and eff crit chance 93%. so i would recommended looking into some gear that focuses on global/crit chance. Also your crit multiplier is about 180% lower so start focusing on some gear with those modifiers as well.
"

Hello,

i pulled your character into POB and took a look. from what i can see is you crit chance could be a bit higher. mine is sitting at crit chance 88% and eff crit chance 93%. so i would recommended looking into some gear that focuses on global/crit chance. Also your crit multiplier is about 180% lower so start focusing on some gear with those modifiers as well.

Thanks for that, will try to get better gear for crit chance / multiplier!

Another thing I noticed, is that when elusive is on, my APS goes up to 9 or something. By reading what everyone is saying, I should lower this number by divining my cospris, correct?

Right now I am not using precision node on the tree, but both my cospris are 14%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info